No condoms...

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by OnceAgain, Aug 13, 2022.

1. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

..until years after my wife and I were married. We tried them to see whether my ejaculate was causing her vaginal irritation. That's when we learned she is allergic to latex.

We had sex for over a year before we married with no birth control. When we wanted to have our daughter and couldn't get things rolling, I abstained for a week and *bingo*. I usually have multiple orgasms during sex and we had been going at it like rabbits so I suspect I was not carrying enough sperm during each ejaculation to get the job done. Abstaining allowed a larger pool of sperm to accumulate.

UnveilingGirl likes this.
  2. The Shark

The Shark Members

I know what you mean about abstaining. Whenever I don’t have sex for a few days or more, my cum is always thicker in consistency and sometimes has a gritty feel to it when I shoot that first load.
    My wife and I stopped using condoms a few months after we started dating and she switched to other birth control for a little while until giving that up completely about a year before we married. She was never able to conceive, but we now have 2 adopted kids.
    So we’ve been enjoying sex completely naturally for the last 12 years and counting. There really is no substitute for the skin-on-skin contact when I’m inside her, and we both loved the aspect of throwing caution to the wind and tempting fate whenever I would come inside her. Since we found out she couldn’t get pregnant it just takes any worry out of the equation and we continue to do whatever feels good, which makes things so much more enjoyable. She really loves the feeling of cum inside her.

3. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I wore a condom for my first time. It lasted all of a half hour before getting yanked off and going bare. Went bare after that for decades. Now the only reason to wear a condom is to avoid STD's as I can't produce sperm any more. Otherwise I'd be going bare with every pussy I sink into. One thing the AIDS epidemic did was to improved condom technology. Now I get condoms that actually fit properly. Not that I wear one every time I fuck a pussy but until I know a new partners history I'm covered. Can't really tell the difference since I have ones that fit and know how to use them (lube inside the condom makes a huge difference). But I prefer to go bare.

4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Well said . The main reason for the use of condoms is to avoid STDs . They are perhaps far more important for those who dont have a steady relationship where transmission is a greater risk .

Numbers in most cases of various STDs are on the increase which kind of mirrors that we live in a more promiscuous society

upload_2022-10-16_8-50-50.png

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

6. osteban

osteban Members

For a long time without condoms with my GF. Use pills or cancel my orgasm

7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

With my first gf we used condoms. Did so for a while until one afternoon the damn thing broke. It became a constant concern. Finally said no more and I’d just pull out, or we did anal.
    A woman I was dating after my divorce (never used condoms with wifey) took her time before going full blown sex (lots of handjobs and me going down on her). Finally we are screwing like rabbits. She cums, I cum, and as I’m withdrawing total PANIC! The condom had broken and my cum was oozing out of her. We both freaked out! No more stupid rubbers…..I just pulled out from then on. She wanted a serious relationship ie marriage.
    Fortunately I was transferred out of state. No more marriage issues.

8. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

I got the snip so no condoms unless she asks me to which with the snip means rarely ever

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

I love using condoms but I think it goes back to an old gf that loved using them and got off on watching me roll it on and went wild fucking when we wore them

6Sailor9 likes this.