No bra

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by WomenPower, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Would love to see them.

Sagewynd likes this.
  2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same for my wife. She is all natural and has had a breast lift only. She is very proud of her body and rarely ever wears a bra. She’s not a true exhibitionist, but doesn’t mind men looking at her. Neither do I. It also helps that we are nudist.

BiSal and TrudginAcrossTheTundra like this.
  3. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I'm definitely more comfortable without one and go braless when I can. Mine aren't very big though so I don't have the same issues that some do - at least there's some advantage to small ones. Don't feel like it would be acceptable in the office though, although I suspect it's other women who would complain rather than guys.

4. Do tell

5. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I prefer them on the smaller side . I think you’re right, I don’t think any guys would be complaining.

BiSal and Happy Guy like this.
  6. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Small breasts are the best they are perky firm and very nice to suck on:):)

7. fatnate

fatnate Senior Member

My wife is so hot. Big full huge boobs. Thick nipples that are always hard. Love when she is without a bra, but that is only for home.

BiSal and Nippleman like this.
  8. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I think more women now are doing this more it so sexy and hard not to look at I love the braless look :):):)

Nippleman and Romper like this.
  9. I really like smaller breasts and on the rare occasion I see a woman without a bra, it's amazing. To me it is sexy to see the confidence in her when not wearing a bra in public.

BiSal, Micheal9 and Nippleman like this.
  10. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife’s nipples have always been prominent and always showed through her thin bras. She was about a 34d then and not tall at 5.2. Always wearing tight tops and when her nipples went erect it was always a erotic sight. Guys would always have a look with most taking a long look. She always acted surprised when I would come up and secretly tease her about it.
    I thought about this yesterday when she was leaving her car for service, young slim good looking guy was checking her in and when she turned I could see her erect nipples through her top. Looks like her turned you on a bit I ask my 60 something wife. She was immediately embarrassed, she blamed it on his energy, he was hyper she said.

11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, I wish they didn't have to get so embarrassed. Better to own it and say "yeah he was hot and I hope I turned him on some too." I guess our society is just too jealousy ridden to go ahead and be open and honest about these kinds of things.

JH93022 likes this.
  12. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

My wife is 40d she never wear bra when in home only when she go out otherwise there is no support for those twins.

BiSal and 6Sailor9 like this.
  13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

When there's no artificial support for the twins, they build their own natural support.

Joboo6 likes this.
  14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I see some women without a bra at work
    One once had her nipples sticking out and invited more of my imagination what things would look like under
    Another one I happened to look at, right time right place, gave me a quick glance of her breasts accidentally.

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yeah but was it accidental, or perhaps craftily choreographed to appear accidental....

Romper likes this.
  16. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yes, they like to make it appear accidental so they don't get that type of reputation.

17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Accidental this time because I had a little reaction from the unexpected view

I was getting up from my chair when she said something that made me turn her way as she picked up her phone
    Good timing, I would have seen more if intentional, we were alone in the lunch room

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I'd still chances are that she knew she was offering a quick glance. Sometimes they like to see what kind of reaction they'll get. Maybe a tease, maybe a signal, maybe a real accident. But if you get a full downblouse view with no bra then at the very least she dressed knowing full well that it could happen. And obviously didn't care or else she'd have adjusted her wardrobe to prevent it. You know good and well she checked the mirror beforehand. She could be thinking of an encounter, or she could be looking to collect evidence of creeps.

So ya gotta be careful especially at work. As a man, one false move and you're looking at ugly accusations. It should be fine to smile respectfully in appreciation then quickly move on but don't say anything about it. If she initiates a conversation about it, that cracks the door, but stay reserved and let her open the door. You don't have to slam the door on her if she's opening it and you want to see what's behind it, but you don't want to be the aggressor in today's climate despite the biological drive nagging at you from inside. Think as if anything you say can and will be used against you. She can detect if you're open to her advancements and if she's interested in doing anything she'll come on if she detects you're receptive. If she makes open ended remarks you can say "I'm open to suggestions" which puts her on notice that you may be willing but she has to direct it. If she says something like let's go to the handicap bathroom then it's game on but if you were to say that then that could show up in a report. And yes, sometimes women get frustrated that men don't come on to them but that's the climate they've fostered as a group. You can even explain that to her if it feels like things are heating up and you want to escalate, that way there's no confusion that she's calling the shots.

19. ChinaCatSunflower002

ChinaCatSunflower002 Members

More like Love titttt!!!!!!!!!!!

20. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

My partner never wears a bra, she has very large augmented breasts and enjoys showing them off and being ogled. We are nudists and exhibitionists, so they are often on show, when covered she just wears tiny crops tops or tight fitting tops to show them off unless she has to dress smart for work then it's a jacket with just some cleavage on show.