No bra

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by WomenPower, Mar 19, 2021.

1. WomenPower

WomenPower Members

I haven’t worn a bra in over 2 years and I’m a good firm 38C.
    When my nipple show through or my nipple poke out... I DON’T CARE.
    Any other women go 100% braless and to the men... do you like that or not?!

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I am a boob guy, I would have a real hard time not to look. It’s beautiful, attractive, to say the least

3. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No bra is wonderful to see from the front or back. The more natural the better.

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As a guy, I think bras are silly and outdated. There's social pressure for women to wear them and going natural requires vision and bravery. So kudos. I have special admiration for women who go without undergarments, favoring comfort and practicality over sticking to a custom. Especially if it's obvious to anyone who looks closely - telltale signs like some you mentioned. It also makes me feel they're sexy. It's the attitude, the "this is who I am and you can like it or lump it" aura they excede. It's actually enough for me to want to have sex with them. I know they have a "hot" mindset. So yeah, rock the nipples and bouncing, it's awesome.
    What about panties, have you eliminated those too yet?

BiSal, Scarecrow13 and WomenPower like this.
  5. WomenPower

WomenPower Members

Oh geez... I bet I haven’t worn panties in over 10 years. What’s the point??

6. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Love itttt!!!!!!!!!

BiSal and WomenPower like this.
  7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I love it. My wife didn't wear a bra for several years when she was in her 30's, and she looked great with her pokies.

BiSal likes this.
  8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

:)
    I don't know! Maybe they're thinking If you tear your clothes you won't show your goodies?? Just a guess. Who cares if they see your goodies? Seems to me like the perfect excuse to allow them to be seen. Some gals have claimed they "need" them to catch the drips - sounds to me like a good reason to avoid them instead. IDK...

9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Is bra wearing silly and outdated? I think not. 200 years ago there was no such thing as a bra which is short for brassiere. Women went without until the bra was invented. Bra wearing isn't outdated but simply unneeded. A whole industry has formed around the false notion that women needed support for their breasts. One of the dumbest notions that is readily accepted is that a young woman going through puberty needs a "training bra". What the hell is she training? Her tits to not sag or droop? Let them grow and the human body will naturally develop support structure in the form of strong muscles and ligaments to support the added flesh. How many women have shoulder pain from bra straps digging into the their trapezius muscle all day. How many women when they return home from a long day, the first thing that comes off is the fucking bra? We are so interned from seeing women in all of their natural beauty that when the sight of a woman braless occurs we make a big deal out of it. 200 years ago it was normal and nothing unusual. So my challenge to all of you beautiful women. Ditch those restricting contraptions and become free. You'll benefit from it in the long run.

BiSal and Ralfee like this.
  10. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Late thirties to late forties my wife only wore those thin material bras and her nipples were always on display. She loved it but would never admit it. When my son was in HS she worked at the school and was around during most football practices.. The coaches were always talking to her and she was dubbed a milf by the team which caused my son to correct a teammate about what was over the line. She was premenopausal for a long stretch and really enjoyed all the attention she was getting from men. She had been flat chested with almost nothing but large nipples and when we were dating she had a boob job.. then about eight years later she had a re-do when we lived in a large Texas city. First one was good but the second was magnificent. First was under the muscle and the second was over the muscle. Her nipples were stretched to almost double the Areola if that’s spelled right. When she wore a top without a bra especially white she drew an enormous amount of attention and the we moved back home just before my kids were HS age.
    Once home she revealed in the attention and became really adventurous in the sack for the first time, always shy before she had lost her inhibitions.

11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

What is she training for?
    A lifetime of hiding her tits from others.
    That's our silly and outdated tradition.
    Instead of trying to squelch history from 200 years ago, let's ditch the bra tradition.

12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That's a false assumption. Sagging because of not wearing a bra is not as likely as it is with wearing one. When always wearing a bra the chest muscles and ligaments atrophy allowing the breast to sag.

Rocket73 and WomenPower like this.
  13. WomenPower

WomenPower Members

That’s exactly what a doctor told me years ago.. a bra actually causes more sagging.

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's been the research results published since decades ago. It takes a long time for the truth to reach the people. Some special interests would rather see coverage, like employers who want their employees focusing on work and not getting distracted and having their brains shut down from getting horny.

WomenPower likes this.
  15. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Two words - LOVE IT!

WomenPower likes this.
  16. Rizzo389

Rizzo389 Members

Yes. Very sexy. Its obvious that I would look. Lol

WomenPower likes this.
  17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I saw a woman who was braless today, and looked very good.

BiSal, Scarecrow13 and WomenPower like this.
  18. sidss

sidss Banned

it's been almost a year since i've worm a bra (unless i'm working out or with family, etc.) and its been very fun. its liberating and feels freeing especially in the summer, not to mention a little arousing too. im 32D but perky enough that i dont lose much support when i dont have a bra.

Pussytimes, Longstone, BiSal and 9 others like this.
  19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's pretty funny! :)

SaraSara likes this.
  20. JS420

JS420 Members

I'm 100% for all women going braless and I feel that women should also be able to go completely bare chested in any situation that a man can go bare chested.:D:D:D:D

BiSal, Scarecrow13 and shanks59 like this.
  21. JS420

JS420 Members

I'm for equal rights under all situations;);)

SaraSara likes this.