No birth control

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Dvjesb9, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Dvjesb9

Dvjesb9 Members

The guy I’m sleeping with hasn’t mentioned birth control to me at all. He’s never used anything and I’m not on any form of contraception.

He has said in conversation that he might want children eventually and I have also said the same.

Do you think he’s secretly hoping I fall pregnant? Or just assuming I’m taking care of birth control?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think you should wait. How old are you? Having a child can make your life very restrictive. I would totally get the pill if I were you. That said, I'm a guy. I don't know anything about what a regimen of birth control would do to your body; hormonally or otherwise. I think it fucks with you, but it's certainly better than an unwanted pregnancy. :)

Good luck. You could try to suggest condoms but guys usually balk, and in the heat of passion one time typically fail to use one. And then.. BAM. There you are with a baby on the way. Take care.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I think he hasn't given it a thought.
    You're both being irresponsible.
    If two people can't have a quick chat about BC and STDs then they shouldn't be having sex.

4. Dvjesb9

Dvjesb9 Members

We are both over 30, I already have children so it’s not a big deal in that sense.

soulcompromise likes this.
  5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Its not a big deal until you end up with another one on the way...

6. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

It is irresponsible of him to not consider birth control. Has he even though about paying child support in his 50s? The two of you should have discussed the issue before you first had sex.