Nitrous Oxide

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Iseemusicthrumyears, Jan 20, 2009.

1. explorer83

explorer83 Member

I doubt U4ia or anyone else on here will find you anything with the attitude you've shown so far.

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I used to live in Tampa.

Tampa has probably the highest rate of pain management clinics in a 40 mile radius then any other city in the world. Most PM patients are older people.

It's not hard to find someone selling their meds, because 90% of PM patients DO just that so they can afford the script.

3. heyjoe09

heyjoe09 Member

I understand that you can get the gas from food grade canisters n2o but has anyone tried it from a tank medical grade that (dentist use ) in ballons. I was a party this weekend and got hook-up with some balloons & wow very trippy.

4. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Whenever I notice a nearly empty can of whipped cream at my house I make sure to inhale it for a fun 30 seconds.

That stuff makes me laugh so much (well it IS laughing gas). I love how the onset is almost instant, and the peak is about 15 seconds in. :D

5. Feelings Of U4ia

You should try a whip cream charger, or N20 from a tank....it's a totally different experience compared to a can of whipped cream.

Oh, and for you fucking idiots...STOP INHALING CAR NITROUS. It's NOT the same, it has other additives, it's not clean Nitrous Oxide.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

where is that said at.. I would hope nobody is that stupid, but people huff gasoline..
    auto nitrous cant be inhaled, Even if you pass the gas through a cold water filter it wouldnt be safe.

7. Feelings Of U4ia

What do you mean nitrous can't be inhaled?

8. Iseemusicthrumyears

Iseemusicthrumyears Member

he meant auto nitrous cant be inhaled.it has sulfur dioxide and many other impurities bad for the lungs.

9. Feelings Of U4ia

Okay. Confused me, because that was my point.

10. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

I need to move to fucking Tampa.