Nitrous Oxide (N2O)

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by skullkidnate, Mar 14, 2008.

1. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Well, I bought 10 whippets and a cracker, do I need anything else?

Does anyone have any tips, or any advice?

2. ava

ava Member

hit search, there is a thread which is quite detailed and buy some good vitamin b capsules personally, i think there a better drugs to do a friend of mine does them all the time and last year i had to perform CPR after she had one too many

so stay safe

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

yes open trash.... toss in

nitrox s an idiot drug a complete waste of money

cut off circulation to your brain and u get the exact same effects for free

after properly disposing of it..go get some weed

4. dgdys90

dgdys90 Member

There is a reason they call it hippie crack.

5. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

my advice, BUY NITRIOUS AT FESTIVALS. so much better!!!!

6. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

you would also need a balloon

7. PharmaPhunk

PharmaPhunk Banned

Nitrous is awesome, its quite intense so don't over do it. A cool thing to notice is when sounds and voices become this wha wha wha wha flanger.

8. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

better idea- go to the dentist, and tell him you need nitrous. act nervous, they'll give it to you to calm you down. plus, sometimes you get to watch a movie.
    I have a nice dentist. he turns it up if you ask him nice. and he cried when he pulled my wisdom teeth out, because he had to stick me three times with the big numbing needle.

*don't leave without coming down, I got a killer headache when i tried to prolong my high.

9. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

I love nitrous. Yeah all you need are the cartridges, a balloon and the cracker. Where'd ya get the cracker from? I need another one.

10. youngjoshuatree

youngjoshuatree Banned

cheaper alternative- air duster

11. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

Nitrous is not like alot of other inhalants..not nearly as dangerous. Just don't binge it, and don't do it in small spaces. It does very little damage and is safe as long as you aren't a dumbass. Its also a helluva lot of fun.

12. nesta

nesta Banned

yes, nitrous is relatively safe if you let it expand and warm before inhaling and make sure you get plenty of oxygen.

air duster is cheaper but poisonous. lethal in fact.

properly administered nitrous oxide is not a normal inhalant and does have legitimate psychoactive effects QUITE different from regular asphyxiation.

if you have a cracker, you'll need a balloon, too, preferably the heavy duty punching-balloon type, so you can use it a number of times.

more expensive is a whip cream maker, but you charge the gas into the metal chaber and can let it warm up like that, and then a balloon is ideal but not necessary, you CAN hit it straight off the nozzle. i recommend doing this slowly, and letting the gas warm up a bit first. hold it in as long as you can, but MAKE SURE you get oxygen, too.

do NOT simply hit the gas straight off a cracker. it can seriously hurt you - freeze your lips and throat. i'm not kidding. i use the cartridges nearly every day to make whipped cream at work, and usually do it quickly, charging several cans at once. if you do it quickly you'll notice when you remove the spent cartridge there is frost all over it, and it can freeze stuck to water drops on the counter sometimes.

sometimes you'll see little beads of frozen something or other fall out and roll around

if you crack the cartridge and drop it into a glass of water, all hell breaks loose.....

so yeah, while the gas itself isnt very bad for you in moderation, the gas in the cartidges is compressed and rapidly releasing the gas will cause sudden and drastic changes in temperature. LET IT WARM UP for at least 30 seconds before inhaling.

and remember to get oxygen, or it CAN be harmful.

if you use it regularly (i dont suggest it....it gets boring quickly) it can lead to b vitamin deficiencies.

13. nesta

nesta Banned

and air duster can SERIOUSLY fuck up your health, and even kill you. its incredibly bad for you, and while cheaper it is NOT an acceptable substitute for nitrous.

nitrous oxide is the only inhalant safe enough to ever use, but i still advise to keep it rare.

14. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

if ya ever saw a dude pull a gun on his girlfreinds cause she accidently dropped a balooon, ya wouldnt call it safe to use

its a pathetic high. stupid as hell, and ppl can act like such idiots over it..

same effects can be gotten by squatting down, breathe real hard for 10 seconds , press hands to side of neck while standing up...
    u stop the oxygen from reachin your brain
    u flop around on the floor

nitrox is the stupidest of stupid highs
    well except that rush crap that only gives u a headache

15. nesta

nesta Banned

violent and/or idiotic people do stupid shit over all drugs.

people get shot over weed.

the fact that nitrous was present when an asshole was being an asshole has nothing to do with it.

if you've done nitrous more than once or twice, you'll know its a lot different from simply cutting off oxygen. the effects are profoundly different.

i do agree though that its so shortlived and uneventful that it is pretty pointless to even bother doing it.

i'll occasionally pick up a few cartridges if i'm planning on taking a psychedelic, though.

but overall it is pretty lame. but the fact remains that it is not anywhere close to as physically damaging as pretty much any other inhalant of any sort, and does virtually no harm to the body IF PROPERLY ADMINISTERED.

the claim that one drug or another makes people violent or whatever is almost universally bullshit. violent people act violent. if they take drugs, then they may continue acting violent while on the substance.

i personally dont understand what people see in it to be doing it every day. it can be fun once in a long while, though.

16. nesta

nesta Banned

and nitrox is completely different from nitrous oxide.

nitrous oxide is ONE chemical.

nitrox is a combination of gases, primarily nitrogen and oxygen.

as with most of your posts putting people down for trying anything other than cannabis, you really have exhibited a decent amount of ignorance.

not trying to be an asshole, its just a relatively common occurance.

check it out, and maybe try to learn at least a LITTLE bit about what you're talking about before you treat other people like idiots when you're the one that doesnt know what you're talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrox

17. nesta

nesta Banned

i would like to apologize for the harsh tone of my post. i do think you're a good member to have around and seem like a nice guy, i just think you're quite wrong in much of your previous post.

i DO agree its an overall lame drug though and really not worth doing. certainly not worth doing often or paying money for

18. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Actually the search sucks ass. I could have used google, but I just wanted answers since I was excited.

My dentist is not going to give me nitrous for no reason, and I am not going to get cavities just to get nitrous. No respectable dentist will give you nitrous just because you ask for it.

MOST air dusters, dust removers, etc. contain a bittering agent to discourage misuse of their product. Whippets will not contain any bittergent seeing how whippets are used for whipped cream, and other whipped products.

19. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Nesta I thank you. Your posts are always very informative, and they get to that point. For that I thank you again. :hurray:

20. ava

ava Member

really, i saw a thread the other day with pics detailing every stage of the procedure. it was quite impressive, not too mention erwoid, so get of your lazy backside

when performing CPR on my friend, it wasn't just a simple drug you only need to do one for it to be your last,especially if you do it by yourself

it is also highly addictive and store here now have them behind counters because the shoplifting rate is so high there are a huge number of kids awaiting court dates