Nitrous from a whipped cream can

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by goofydrummer, Apr 18, 2007.

1. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

wait... are amyls illegal now?

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

amyl nitrate is like poisonus. I think you mean Amyl Nitrite. I could defiantly use that....for you know....sex. Where did people get it before they illegalized it?

3. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

you're better off buying a whip cream dispenser that can be reloaded with those little silver bullet things. it's much safer and you don't have to worry about any loss of gas since you press the button, it comes out, and when your done you let it go :) they're one of the greatest inventions for people who love nitrous :)

4. uplink

uplink Member

It helps a ton if you hold it and then breathe it out into a balloon. It takes the nitrous a really long time to absorb. You can breathe in and out into a balloon (holding it inbetween) at least four times. I like not suffocating while I'm tripping so I usually breathe it out into the balloon take some big fat breathes of oxygen then hit it up again.

BTW, is amyl nitrite safe? Is it more or less the same as nitrous? You can get those poppers everywhere online.

5. DrKlunk

DrKlunk weewoo island

:smilielol5:

6. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

I never knew you could do this..

maybe thats why i was so crazy as a kid.. i used to eat the whole bottle of whip cream at a time..

7. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

It's just too expensive. I'd say its cheaper to purchase the little silver canisters of it like stated above.