Nirvana fans???

Discussion in 'Music' started by Foladh, Jan 26, 2005.

1. KasabianRulesMan!

KasabianRulesMan! Member

yheaaa i love this band specially their last album "local aestethic" from 71

:)

2. Azura_Mist

Azura_Mist Member

I've been a Nirvana fan for almost nine years now. I guess I'm more of a radio-Nirvana person as I own Nevermind and like Unplugged and all the songs they play on the radio from other albums like "Dumb" and "All Apologies" Their cover of that song... "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" I think... it was amazing and just full of gripping emotion... and to think it was recorded just months before Kurt left us. There's a station in my area and they have a little program called Nightly Nirvana where they play songs and interviews and little tidbits and all kinds of fun things.

3. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

I LOVE Nirvanaaaaa... wooho :)

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I am

R.I.P
    Kurt Cobain

5. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I do love Nirvana. They changed music as I knew it back in the day. I have to admit I wasn't crazy about them when they came out. I mean, there I was with my big hair, digging Motley Crue and all that stuff, and the next thing ya know Nirvana hits the scene and the hair band days were over, like overnight. I really got into them after awhile though. I bought a copy of his journals when they came out and man there's some intense stuff in there. I'd recommend it to any Curt Kobain fan out there. :)

6. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

I like them..Do you like Hole or do you think Courtney Love is the devil?

7. Jaan

Jaan Member

Hole has some good songs, but I don't like it too much and therefore I don't really care what cind of a person Love is.
    Did he kill Kurt Cobain? That question needs a new thread I think.

8. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

do you mean she? or was that on purpose :p

9. daytripper

daytripper Member

i let nirvana go. i found better sound. but i suppose everyone has a nirvana phase. i did. my friends did. but we all evolve.

well, sorry if i hurt someone's feelings. but that's my opinion. i think people can't stick on nirvana, i don't find them all good.

10. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

i found something on the net about 'nirvana'. seems like many years ago there wuz a band in the u.k. already named nirvana so they sued nirvana and i think they won & got alot of $$ ??? cant recall. was reading it couple nights ago. so when they performed in u.k. they had to call themselves 'nirvana-u.k.' thought it was wild to go to a nirvana concert..poor courtney--she aint all that bad :) :)

11. ( ∞ )

( ∞ ) INFINITY

I'm a Nirvana Fan.

12. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Well... tadaaaa!

13. kiss_the_sky

kiss_the_sky Member

I like listening Nirvana, but I don't think it's brilliant. They are more like an exponent of the punk rock than an improvement.

14. Foladh

Foladh Member

i really dont see wat everyone had against her , she did try and help him get off the drugs , he was just manic depressive!

15. purple grass

purple grass Member

I'm not a big fan, nope.