Nipple play

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Candybuttons, May 17, 2018.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Ok, so when I’m having sex, I love my nipples sucked on, it helps me to orgasm. I love to ride him and shove them in his face and tell him to suck em. He gladly does it, he loves my tits lol.
    Anyways.. after I cum, I can’t have any nipple stimulation for a bit or else I get kind of agressive from over stimulation. It’s like when someone tickles you and they don’t stop, a person can get upset.
    Is this normal?

2. Goander

Goander Members

Yes. My wife is the same way.

subrickguy and Candybuttons like this.
  3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love sucking the nipples. When my wife was lactating, several years ago, I regularly drank the milk. It was sweet. My wife will let me suck the nipple after she climaxes. But she won't let me touch her clit because she says it is very sensitive after climaxing. My wife really gets annoyed if I touch the clit after her orgasms.

bekkie, Deana and Candybuttons like this.
  4. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Apart from the external genital organs, which are very sensitive to sexual stimulation, the female nipples and the tip of the tongue and lips and the tips of the fingers are the most sensitive organs which lead to erotic arousal. Although we find it is more sensitive to touch the clitoris or the penis the sensory areas allocated in the human brain for these organs are very small. Most of the sensory area is for lips, tongue and hand.

Candybuttons likes this.
  5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Do all women love their nipples sucked during pentrative sex? Does it make them climax better?.

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can tell you for sure, my wife has said her tits/nipples are connect as a part of her erogenous zone. She joking says her pussy and nipples are connected. When I do oral on her clit, she lays back and plays with her tits. Many times, I reach up and gentle knead a nipple between two fingers and Bam! Here comes the big “O”. I have sucked them many times during fucking and know when to back off. Experience and technique goes a long ways. Yeep! Their connected.

subrickguy likes this.
  7. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

My wife gone wilder once I sucked her nipples,normally she asked me to to suck them when we in the middle of sex.

subrickguy likes this.
  8. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

My wife dose the same. She wants we suck her sexy nipples when she is about to climax. We tend to climax in missionary or her on top positions. When she is on top, she will shove her breasts towards my mouth to suck her nipples. I love that gesture and give all the thrills to her.

dickiea584 likes this.
  9. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

Same to my wife,she also refers her on top cowboy position forward her tits to my face and asked to suck them.

subrickguy likes this.
  10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

When my wife is about to climax I make it a point to suck one of her tits while the other breast is fondled by hand. This makes orgasms really intense and also brings me to orgasm at the same time especially if I am inside her in missionary position.

dickiea584 likes this.
  11. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

She refers to squeeze the bottom of both breasts to make her nipples harder then guided it in my mouth & sucking it as hard as a vacuum suction to give her more orgasm.

12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Your wife really knows what she wants. When my wife was lactating (several years ago) she gave me her breasts on several occasions to suckle them. That was really fantastic.

dickiea584 likes this.
  13. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

Our kids are all grow up now and she enters Milf age now so more lighten up to kinky sex.BTW,how her milk's taste,I always wanted to try since someone told me if you do that will give a bonding between you & your wife.Too bad she fixed now.

14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I still suckle my wife's tits and reminds her about the days she was producing milk. Anyway you have many other ways to be sexually satisfied.

subrickguy and dickiea584 like this.
  15. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

Care to share with me.

16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

We do normal sex at least once a week. Always climax together or at least attempt to orgasm at the same time. Our sex sessions are mostly more than an hour with penis inside vagina. Some times we use vibrator to quicken her orgasm. Some times we masturbate each other.

17. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

Same here,sex is once a week but more than an hour intercourse is impressive.I normally take 5 minutes unless she does BJ then I can take up 30 minutes in her mouth but I gave her plenty licking in return too.

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Occasionally we do more. For example last week we were having sex Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday we decided not to climax but I entered her in spooning position from behind and went on for 45 minutes.
    Only during last two or three years we got used to have prolonged sex. The male has to actively concentrate not to cum quicker. At the same time you should assure and facilitate your wife to cum quicker. We both freely talk during sex to achieve this.

19. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

I find myself almost impossible to do that and that is something I concern of give it take her higher sex drive lately.

20. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

In my initial stages of my marriage I was also like that. I did not last for more than 5 mintutes of vaginal penetration. We are married for + 20 yrs. I have actively decided to make sex more meaning fully satisfying for both of us. So as a man, I realised the key to mutual orgasm is I must prolong the time until she climaxes. So once I enter her I will lie down without much movement fo while. Then start slow strokes and keep counting, say 10 strokes, then take a pause. While doing this I will talk to her something outside sex to distract my mind away from climaxing. But I will concentrate on stimulating her breasts and clit manually to enhance her sensations. Gradually the man will train his brain to hold the climax until she cums. It is like self psychotherapy for sexual performance. My wife tells me that she can cum much easier if she rides me from top because she can controll how she stimulate the clit by grinding against my pelvis and shaft of the penis. Please feel free to discuss with me.