nintendo

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 20, 2004.

1. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

Disclaimer for DUCK HUNT: no ducks where hurt in the making of this game

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

hehe wonka... i like you, check your pm's in a few.

3. Willy_Wonka_27

i really like super nintendo over just plain nintendo...now that had great games...super mario allstars...supermario world...donkey kong country...disney games like micky mania...aladdin
    i love em' all

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i'm really into more simple games, like pong for the most part. now that game is addicting. but super nintendo has pretty good games too.

5. Willy_Wonka_27

pong is actuilty a hard game for me...

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

ohh maybe it was on 64....... yeah it was dr mario!

7. Willy_Wonka_27

i think the best movie on the subject of nintendo is the wizard with fred savage ...its about a "mentaly handycaped" kid who is fricken awesome at nintendo videogames runs away with his brother to go to the video game championship in cali. its a grea nintendo movie

8. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Nintendo fucking rocks man!! Super Nintendo as well, I don't know which is better b/c NES was my first love..

To the person who wanted to find one e-bay: I doubt you could find any that still work, I have tried to revive my nintendo and it just won't come back. Doesn't matter, even if I did, none of the games would work with out a 20-minute blow-job :eek: and not the good kind, don't lie, you know you used to give your games blowjobs :D ..

Oh god, does anyone remember Bubble Bobble?? That game was so cool!!!! :D

9. AreYouExperienced

Does anyone else think that the old-school console systems are much more fun than the new ones??

I mean, I have an X-box and a PS2, and I play them every once in a while, but they just don't have the straight up fun factor that's addicting as hell, i.e. games like Tetris, Mario Bros are way more fun, who cares if the graphics suck. You just don't get the fun (is fun an emotion? :confused: ) with all the flashy graphics and high-powered consoles. Luckily I can my mod my X-box to put the emulators for all those old systems on it.. :)

10. metro

metro self-banned

oh man, I loved Mario Kart 64, we played that every day I swear, so fun! I also loved Tetrisphere. Good times...[​IMG]

11. AreYouExperienced

Damn dude, I haven't tried that technique, I might check it out. Thanks for the info.

12. AreYouExperienced

Edit: damn you double posts

13. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

We still have one of the oldies floating around and my younger sons love it. They where not even born when it was out but they still play their PS2 & Gamecube but love the old Mario games and tetris etc. on the old machine. We have a SNES and a N64 as well. All three of them are still in perfect working order as well!! Have always been a Nintendo family.

Love & Nintendo
    EnonEmouse

14. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

When my ex lived here, we use to have every system we had hooked up. Nintendo, SNes, N65, and ps2

15. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Nintendo -when I was like nine years old, I was seriously into that shit. Actually, I forgot about Duck Hunt, but I remember that game, and I enjoyed it. I loved Super Mario Brothers. I thought it was the shit!

16. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I have all the old systems and all the games...

I remeber playing the three stooges video game...

Trish, I could mail ya my old nintendo and all the games to it...

I loved super nintendo though....ahhhh good ol' mario paint..

17. interval_illusion

Kayla, dont tease me and dont say things if you're not gonna do it. :p

so, will ya... ill be your best friend. :p ill love ya forever. :p hehe.....

18. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Super Mario Bros for NES was fab. I used to hate level 8-1. There would be these huge gaps you would have to try to jump, and I could NEVER clear them. Well...I could clear the first gap. But then the second one was a pain, because you had to try to land on this little piece of shit-nothing land without falling into the hole.

And I'd always fall into the hole. :( Eventually I got it, but then died about two minutes later. So I never did beat Super Mario Bros. lol

19. interval_illusion

i used to have that same problem, ginge.

20. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I so promise trish, i have it in my closet with the controllers and everything...and i have tons of games for it too, all the marios, dont know about the second one though, but alot of games...I also have genusis, and super nintendo...so if you want i will seriously mail it to you with games and all....