nighty night

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by thepixies, May 15, 2004.

1. thepixies

thepixies Member

im going to bed now, i just though that you all might like to know, i hope you all sleep well r have slept well.

p.s yes i am in my jim jams;)

2. Acid_Rain

Acid_Rain Member

night babe

3. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

jim jam boi!!!

4. Orsino

Orsino Member

I didn't have any dreams last night, I don't think...

5. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

i always have dreams coz i remember seeing them, but i never remember whats in them or what happened in them, unless they are particularly scary or horrifying.

but my dreams do affect my waking life. coz one minute i think one thing, theni get complete deja vu, and the only explanation for it is a dream.

i have problems with packets of biscuits in my dreams. i dream i open some, then i go to the cupboard the next day and its so weird coz i cannot find the biscuits any where and i feel so upset coz i wanted one. :(

and i sink into dreams without knowing it, like earlier i was driving, doing everything right but i didnt know where my head was for a few seconds and i couldnt focus again properly for about a minute, which was scary coz there was a huge roundabout coming up....

but yeah, dreams

6. thepixies

thepixies Member

i have problems with packets of biscuits in my dreams. i dream i open some, then i go to the cupboard the next day and its so weird coz i cannot find the biscuits any where and i feel so upset coz i wanted one. [​IMG]hahahaha that made me laugh alot

7. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

ha, thank you... but no, not really, cause my girlfriend WAS gonna sleep over when my parents decided she couldnt at last minute for no reason! arg! but they said she can nest weekend so its ok.. but i spent till 4ish am thinking about her, and how shitty it was that i couldnt sleep in her arms last night.. and yeah..

8. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Aww Nigh night Jack, sweet dreams darling.

TTFN

Sage

9. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

man.. its odd... last night i closed my eyes, and i wasnt dreaming, but i could feel her breath on my neck, and i could feel her arms against mine, and i could hear her breathing and feel her heart beat... man., i miss my girlfriend..

10. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

Coolage ! Good night !!

~ Sapphire

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I hope Freddy doesn't get you.....

Yet!

12. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

Muahahahh