Nightmare On Chat Street ..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

It's that rainy , blowy, horizontal mist outside right now.

Umbrella has zero use.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yeah that rain is coming tomorrow...not too far north it will be snow

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

80s,,, was chilly this morning but now Ive shiny new windows in the kitchen .. passive heat..

1 person likes this.
  4. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

hell no.. basic vinyl single pane .. I am not putting large amounts of money into this house.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

...still waiting for the old fart

guess he doesnt really want to walk much ...gonna be dark in 4 hours

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

EVEN TROLL LOVE ROCK ROLL 35:31

Better version than listening to thread.. Song after has a money for nothing lead.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I lost my 3 rep games today =(
    But it's hard to be upset.

First game I was about to lose off a master, that means I wasn't even going to see the table. The guy broke, and ran 6 balls and messed his last one up so I came on with a lot of work to do. I sank all 7 one after the other but faultered on the black 3 times, hard shots and just couldn't get to it.

2nd game exactly the same except I broke and sank nothing, lady runs the table leaves me all the work. I run the table but I miss my 7th ball by mm which had the crowd like 0oooo00000hhhhhh

3rd game I really should have won. I came back once again and I had a hard face cut that I should have gotten but I was afraid if I made the ball I'd go in/off with the white at the top pocket. So I tried to manipulate the cue ball. The cue ball didn't go in/off but I missed the shot. If I'd gotten the shot id have gone in off. I didn't get another chance after that.

But it's hard to he upset because other than those 2 shots and maybe one in the first game on the 8 in which none of my attempts worked, I can't say I did anything wrong. My potting was supurb, my doubles were going in, my snookers all worked I just didn't win anything.

Its an odd feeling.

1 person likes this.
  9. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

so i was standing still yesterday, and i threw out my lower back. i hurt SO BAD. but i wasnt doing anything, just standing behind hubby at the computer, ibuprofen, all day. wish i could take it off, but no. momlife.

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

my knees do that...could just be standing and then pop behind my kneecap and im useless for weeks

hasnt happenned for a few years though

hope i didnt just jinx myself

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

saw one bird but it flew too far to get

also my dad is in rougher shape than he thinks and next time i think we'll stick to the trails because he obviously has too hard a time busting new trail....worse than me lol..which is pretty bad

think he spent more time leaning on trees and looking for stumps to sit on than looking for birds

12. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Rain, mist and all that miserable shit
    Its gone for the next hour.

Round 2 on its way

13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You don't have to be doing something to have your back go into spasm like that... I've got a lot of experience with this "back shyt". Like 40+ years of experience.

Sometimes it happens when you are doing something, this is relatively rare. Most times it happens because of something you did three days ago... and sometimes it will go into spasm just out of spite.

With mine it goes back to "normal" whenever it wants to... (my back is never actually normal) Three-four days or three-four months. Mine has been in full spasm, to the point where I can hardly walk, for as long as 6 months. Pain meds of any kind don't help.

Hope yours gets better quick, I know it's not fun.

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

bump

1 person likes this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM9JpJSEwD8

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]?

1 person likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've a very sore back too.

Got home from pool did all my mowing and whipper whacker snipping. Should be it for the season. :)

Killed two dog balls too that he refused to take off the lawn. I gots no time for that!

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

had to use my unfollow button again

arguing with retards is not how i want to spend my time

1 person likes this.
  19. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

red knuckles looks like he just fought someone