Nightmare of throat being slit and i still feel it awake help!

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by ecxholocxation, Jan 23, 2020.

1. ecxholocxation

ecxholocxation Newbie

So I need help interpeting a dream, I wouldnt if it didnt scare me so much. I have been freaking out all day.

I dreamt i was in a building, maybe a living space or a hotel. I remember the color dark redish or a red brown.
    There were people in the room I recognized as friends and family, and some random people I didnt know. This random lady and I were discussing a murder in a serious and frightened tone.
    I remember walking away with a man whom I felt was familiar. He lead me to a room in this hotel like place. There was oddly placed a sink and a mirror. I looked in the mirror at myself when he grabbed my head and quickly slit my throat. I felt it all, tje blade slicing my neck, and the blood rushimg out. It almost felt orgasmic(I am sorry for this I am explaining the dream) and relieving, but I was distracting myself from the pain. I felt how warm the blood was and i felt it all drain from my head, then I saw a white light and i died.
    I woke up so scared, which i still am because i can still feel the slice in my neck. But when I woke I swear i saw a figure in the room and i had to turn the light on to relax myself. But I couldnt move fast and when i did it wasnt there. I pinched myself to see if i was awake and i couldnt feel it no matter how hard I did. I am still freaking out and i just need help please help if you can!

2. ecxholocxation

ecxholocxation Newbie

I know im awake now I'm just confused and scared.

3. ecxholocxation

ecxholocxation Newbie

Welp call me a baby then.

4. parua

parua Members

Night terror - Wikipedia

I've had night terrors that were so real, I wondered if I had been dreaming or actually had just lived through a terrible experience - for 10 minutes after getting out of bed to splash cold water on my face. Haven't had one for years though.

ecxholocxation likes this.
  5. ecxholocxation

ecxholocxation Newbie

I had those when I was younger but I dont remember them, maybe this is them coming back to me as a way of coping with it necause I'm older. Thank you

parua likes this.
  6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Sorry that this happened.

Certainly something like this can be very disturbing.

You might want to try getting an acupuncture treatment. You can get these at a community acupuncture clinic for about $25 dollars.

Including a little rosemary in your diet might also help

I hope you can feel better soon

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You may have seen a glimpse of you own future.

Your future self, sending you a subconscious message back through time that could only be seen and interpreted through your dreams

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  8. What were you thinking before you went to sleep? Just.. Curious..

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

What you dreamed of was a the last moments in the of life of a murder victim.

The event was so traumatic the victims brain essentially sent out an SOS into the universal consciousness and you picked-up the message the only way you could through your unconscious mind

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

its probably a sore throat, or whatever is causing the chocking feeling when you woke up, that partially caused the event to be experienced in the dream.
    (combined with having watched read or seen something similarly unpleasant recently or someone was watching or listening to something related while you were asleep.
    a neighbor's tv perhaps?)