night of the living dead

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by Mr_squirrel, Feb 16, 2006.

1. SpaceTrippin

SpaceTrippin Banned

If your going to be an extra in a film, being a zombie is the best!
    right on dude

2. stoney-man ky

stoney-man ky Member

thanx space trippin..being in a movie rocks!!..btw..where did you get your kitty pic..its somethin else..

3. SpaceTrippin

SpaceTrippin Banned

I want to be a zombie :X
    I found it here in the avatars. I want to put my own in but it doesn't look possible though

4. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

i like both versions of this movie.

5. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

for me - i really loved the 1990 remake by tom savini more than the original :) maybe because it was in color and had more action and was updated for me, but the original to me doesn't stand up to the remake.

6. 1LadyBug

1LadyBug Guest

Seen this one at the drive in when i was a kid. Loved but it scared the crap out of me. Ive seen it again since iam older & yes its still gives me the creeps. LOL

7. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

duane jones has been dead for quite a few years. i got a inteview of the cast and crew of notld on the 25 anniversary edition of the film and, they all express their sorrow at the death of duane jones. i guess if jones was to be in notld 3d he would be playing a real zombie. tony todd was great as ben in the first re-make of notld back in 1990 and, that re-make was a great movie too! as for notld 3d... i liked it! it is one hell of a great twist on a 40 year old movie! they should have entitled that movie: "cheech and chong meet the living dead."

8. waukegan

waukegan Member

i remember reading that it was filmed in pa.and that the house is still there.the story happened in pa.i remember watching the movie calculating how long before the zombies would get to my town.they moved pretty slow most of the time but those zombie s.o.b. s could move pretty fast if they wanted too.at least they all get killed by the end.everything is fine.nothing to worry about.they can't get me.i'm not worried a bit.really.

9. Shaw-Min

Shaw-Min Member

Speaking of George Romero movies... I just watched Land of the Dead today. It's amazing to watch while baked.

10. yumyum2k5

yumyum2k5 Member

I love all George Romero's original Dead trilogy. I absolutely love the remake of Night Of The Living Dead by Tom Savini aswell.

I personally think the best of his movies is Day of the Dead. I really liked that.

11. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

I have an unusual obsession with zombies so yes, I adore this film, along with the other flicks he has made over the years.

12. Yahowa13

Yahowa13 Member

I'm a huge fan of both the original and remake - the remake was great because you got to see the Special FX in color plus they changed up the story with Barbara a bit.
    My wife does Special FX so it makes it that much more cool!

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I saw the 1990 one first so when I saw the original,it kinda sucked...... (Everyone dies for one thing)