Nicotine overdose.

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 22, 2004.

1. jtryp

jtryp Member

anarchrist cookbook is garbage.

make lsd in your kitchen heh,

can't believe you'd actually site that as a reference. anyway a cigarette is not going to kill 9-10 people if you extract it, i can post numerous studies that show the LD/50 for humans but you'd probably ignore it or not understand. about you puking blood and all that... did you die? if not how does that prove anything other then i'm right? k

isn't this a hippie site? why do you keep posting methods (that are bullshit at best) to kill someone? peace and love not death and destruction.

guy above me-
    nicotine tincture is really simple though i'm not going to help because you mentioned dosing people without knowing which is fucked up. a lot of people puke when they get a good amount of nicotine in them for the first time

2. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

anarchist cookbook? hahahahahahahahha.

so you have tried the orange peels or bananatine and alkl that bunk shit? haahaha.

3. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Actually, IF this worked, it would be due to gas gangrene or Tetanus. Both of which show up on toxicology and coroner's reports. Also, when someone dies oddly, the coroner looks for needle marks. And they often find them.

Why would you want to kill someone? Maybe I shouldn't ask.

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i learned in health class that if you ate like two or three cigs, you would die from a nicotine overdose. but i'm sure half of the stuff they taught us if bullshit.

5. Stan

Stan Member

First off.. you wouldn't die from typhoid, if anything he'd survive and if he died they'd check the burn mark and find an injection, then trace it back through witnesses.

6. jonathancoconut

jonathancoconut Member

Smoking nicotine from a bong can give you a buzz

7. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

you can extract the nicotine into this jelly smeary substance. kids put in there teacers coffe to kill em

8. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

eewww. i made an extraction and it was VERY VERY thick,. like weed resin. afraid of all this overdosing business i would scrape a tiny bit up on a razor and then rub it off onto my arm. i dunno how well it worked cause i still wasnt "smoking anything" so i still wanted a cigg. i felt better though. its thick like wee resin or thicker

9. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

Sooo, how did it go, really? :S

10. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

hes probably dead

11. MyAphrodesiac

MyAphrodesiac Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't think you can actually OD on cigs...however there have been times where I've had too many right in a row and I get sick and throw up. It's the most disgusting feeling ever...

12. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

Lool... yeah :S

13. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

why do you need oxygen? to fuel your muscles, and how do you get oxygen? through red blood cells. and how do THEY get oxygen? your lung's absorb the oxygen from the air, and little receptors chuck it into your red blood cells, which what is in your blood stream, which circulates through your whole body, brain and all. and thats how you get fucked up when smoking stuff, because instead of Oxygen, you're getting THC or crack or what ever.