Nick broke up with me :*(

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I'm glad the two of you love you lol. You can find someone new.

2. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Nick is not an asshole. The people and books putting stupid ideas into his head are assholes. But him, he's an angel... I love him so much... I'll never want anyone else.

3. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

ha ha.... well she said earlier that he was being mean.... what man would intentionally be mean to a person he "loves" and break up with her?

4. Bellfire01

You sound needy. The kinds of men that like needy ladies are serial killers and cereal eaters.

5. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

I'm afraid it seems that the "old" Nick is not the same as the "now" Nick.

But, Penny is in a state of emotional frustration to the point that it is futile to approach her with any line of reasoning. She must vent her anger, frustration and pain.

We must support her and comfort her. Now is not the time for the rational advice.

She must come to terms with herself and accept herself and that SHE is independent and in no "need" of anyone. Our relationships are supposed to be consensual and mutual, not a dependency.

Thank our tradition for all this "romantic" soulmate crap! It has caused a world of pain to millions. Reality is a hard road to hoe. But, COMPLETELY HONEST REAL LOVE is much better than the candy-coated, sacrificial-lamb version presented to us by Hollywood and the like.

The whole "I can't live without you" mentality is dependency, not love. And poor young girls and boys (and many adults) actually buy this. It's not their fault, they are just buying into a false hope -- like Heaven.

6. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I'm impressed!!! So true.

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you are both young. how do you really know he is the one?? he obviously isnt the one if he dumped you on your ass.. and you cant change someone's head, they have to change for themselves. all I can say is to back off, see other people, maybe he will come back around, but with you being so needy, its going to make him fall away from you even more. show him that you dont need him!

8. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Libertine, I find you a bit negative. I am not dependant on Nick... and I love him in true, honest way. I just don't see why he's throwing away our relationship over a stupid decision he only took because stupid idiots influenced him. We were fine until they came into his life. I want them to die.

9. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

if he didn't love me anymore and REALLY changed, i'd let go. but he does love me, and is confused, and he didn't change. or yes he did like everybody, but the way he is now is just a stupid facade he's putting on because of those idiots and all those drugs and alcohol and pressure from life and whatever.. I know him better than anyone and understand him although he doesn't think so. he's acting like an adolescent right now. can someone slap him and wake him up?

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

well, it sounds like he is choosing his friends over you, and if so, why do you need that??? honestly. you dont need someone like that. he is capable of making his own decisions, its not only his friends. and thats just a copout.

there are many other fish out in the sea, sorry to sound so cheesy and cliche, but its true.

11. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

yeah he wants me to fuck other guys... I guess...
    maybe that's what i'll do.
    any volunteers?

12. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

drugs and alcohol is involved too?

seriously laety..... if all this stuff is involved and he is choosing them over you, there is a serious problem, and you or no one else can change his mind but his own self. trust me on this. no one can slap him to wake him up. he will realize it one day on his own.

maybe it is best for you to walk away.

14. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

well, it sounds like he is choosing his friends over you, and if so, why do you need that??? honestly. you dont need someone like that. he is capable of making his own decisions, its not only his friends. and thats just a copout.

there are many other fish out in the sea, sorry to sound so cheesy and cliche, but its true.

15. Bellfire01

This better not be chaosfactor. This sounds like some dude trying to see how much crap he do before he annoys me.

16. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I am really sorry penny. I feel so bad for you, I hope everything all works out. Try and stay strong. If you ever need someone to listen. Just let me know. You are such a sweet person. take care of yourself penny.

17. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm sorry Laety.

Give him a little time and he'll probably realise how crazy he is.

In the meantime, spend some time with your friends, and try not to let this kill you. The advice won't help, but spending some time with your friends may.

Best wishes.

18. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Talk about negativity, really! :D

You want them to DIE? As if they are some unstoppable force making his every decision like a quartet of puppet masters? C'mon, girl!

HE made that decision. You can't blame others. No one twisted his arm. If he is a druggie or alky, it is much more than that. YOU don't need that life.

Don't hate me for saying it, but you sound really obsessive right now. And that comes across as dependency and kind of "fatal attraction-esque".

You are a beautiful, intelligent girl and you deserve much more than you are giving to yourself.

19. pickin_wildflowers

pickin_wildflowers Senior Member

Don't mean to join out on the "negative" limb penny, and not to be rude... but you wanted opnions in this thread, and I couldn't agree with Libertine more. I mean you do sound amazing... but don't become obsessed with this, trust me, it will all work, whether it's how you orginally hoped it would or not. Just relax for now...

20. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

oh Laety, I'm so sorry

but if he doesn't want to spend time with you, doesn't want to try to make you feel happy he's not worth your time

If he makes you feel this badly, he's not worth your time

To put it succinctly, HE'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME
    You can find someone who will make you feel loved, appreciated, wanted and just all around great about yourself