Nice trip recently

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Desos, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Desos

Desos Senior Member

had a pretty nice trip recently at home. it's been a few weeks since i've tripped at lockn festival, but the other night i took a few really strong hits with my friend and my roommate and we all tripped at my apartment. i took about a large hit, then another half hit, and then a small amount from a wash.

it didn't take long and i was already feeling a pretty strong body high. especially around the center of my chest i just felt a strong acidy warmth permeating through my heart. visuals were pretty noticable from around 2 hours in to 6 hours in, but being inside definitely caused a decrease in visuals. only when we got outside for a while the visuals increased.

from the start of the trip it just felt like my spirit was jolted to attention. as the trip went on i would do various things to try to escape what was going on in my mind but eventually i was just faced with letting go of all my anxieties as the lsd slowly wore down on my ego. left me feeling very refreshed, although i've been real sleepy since the trip.

havn't written a trip report in a long time it seems like, so figured i'd just write a few words. hope people are still dosing!