Nexus magazine.

Discussion in 'Books' started by Bilby, May 12, 2004.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Nexus magazine does have some articles that are all very entertaining but not to be taken too seriously.Because it does publish anything it means news items and topics that are filtered out or simply ignored by the mainstream media receive coverage in the mag.Some topics that are covered by Nexus are later on coverd by the mainstream media.To give an example a couple of years ago the side effects of HRT were hot topic in the mainstream media, the topic had been covered by Nexus two years prior.
    In the latest edition there is coverage of the US Reserve Bank.It has nothing to do with the US Govenment.It is consortium of twenty-seven different big companies,rich families in North America and Europe and a few royal families from Europe -the usual bunch of wankers.Nexus also going to do an article on giants in the Soloman Islands.
    I am glad I started reading Nexus.When I looked on their web site at past articles and read about "The Great Margarine Hoax",switching to butter was one of the best things I ever did in my life.