NEXUS 2012 ("THE GATHERING"): GLOBAL SACRED-SITE MEDITATIONS - MAY 9, 2009 (8pm -GMT

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by cosmicdust, Feb 7, 2009.

1. cosmicdust

cosmicdust Member

- NEXUS 2012 ("THE GATHERING") GLOBAL MEDITATIONS: SATURDAY, MAY 09, 2009 @8PM (GMT) - ON SELECT WORLD-WIDE "SACRED-SITES" - INITIAL WORLD-WIDE MEDITATIONS ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 08, 2009 @ 5PM (GMT) - ANY LOCATION -

RAINBOW PEOPLE UNITE!!! FOR WORLD-WIDE PEACE, LOVE AND HARMONY!!! TAKE ACTION, AS GUIDED BY PROPER THOUGHT!!!

In QUANTUM PHYSICS: "THOUGHT STRUCTURES REALITY", THROUGH OUR "HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE". I've posted many POSTS (and some THREADS) on this idea, here on THE HIP FORUMS. Many people are "AWAKENING" to this ENLIGHTENMENT, all across our planet Earth!!!

- CREATE CHANGE NOW!!! -

SIMPLY PUT: WE "CO-CREATE" OUR OWN REALITIES, AS OUR HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE CONTINUALLY CREATES ITSELF, FROM ITSELF!!! IMAGES FROM PORTIONS OF ITSELF, ARE USED TO CREATE OTHER IMAGES, IN PORTIONS OF ITSELF - "HOLOGRAPHICALLY"!!! CHANGE JUST A SMALL PORTION OF OUR "UNIVERSAL HOLOGRAM" AND IT MAKES STRUCTURAL CHANGES EFFECTING THE ENTIRE "UNIVERSAL HOLOGRAM"!!!

THE RAINBOW PEOPLE (on our planet) have organized a WORLD-WIDE EVENT (on select "sacred-sites", all over the world) to unite US in UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS (or "Group Consciousness") in hour-long sessions, beginning tomorrow (SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 08, 2009 @ 8:00 PM -GMT) in ANY LOCATION of your choosing (as a "spark" to "FIRE-UP" our planet's ENERGY-GRID, in UNIFIED-CONSCIOUSNESS)!!!

The MAIN EVENT: "NEXUS 2012 - aka 'THE GATHERING'" - (GLOBAL MEDITATIONS/VISUALIZATIONS FOR WORLD-WIDE PEACE, LOVE AND HARMONY), will occur on: 5 - 9 - 9 @ 8PM (GMT) - MAY 09, 2009 - on SELECTED SACRED-SITES ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

Please NOTE: you must convert 8:00 PM - GMT, into your SPECIFIC "TIME ZONE" (for 5-9-9) - try: www.WorldTimeZone.com/wtz.php . MICHIGAN is in the EASTERN STANDARD TIME (DAYLIGHT SAVINGS) -EST -ZONE, and there is a 5 hour difference in time zones from GREENWICH MEAN TIME (GMT), to EST, so in MICHIGAN, it would convert to: 3:00 PM (EST), on May 09, 2009 (which is 5 hours EARLIER). Tomorrow (February 08, 2009 - 5PM -GMT) would convert to: 12:00 pm -NOON, for MICHIGAN's TIME ZONE (EST). The SESSIONS are at least an HOUR LONG.

After tomorrow, there will be GLOBAL MEDITATIONS every Saturday @ 8PM (GMT), in the location of your choice, until MAY 09, 2009, which emphasises MEDITATING in one of the SELECTED WORLD-WIDE, SACRED-SITES, as listed on the following website:

www.HealingExperiment.com.

FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PLANETARY "HEALING EXPERIMENT":

SOURCE: PROJECT CAMELOT (website)
    LINK: www.projectcamelot.net

"State of the Planet
    The Project Camelot Blog

2 February 2009

- Nexus 2012 Series of Meditations, aka The Gathering:

As many of you are aware, we are assisting Astralwalker and www.HealingExperiment.com by announcing a series of meditations for peace and oneness, for healing of the Earth and creating a new paradigm... featuring what we have termed RAINBOW WARRIORS around the world; this includes Ground Crew members, indigos and other gifted children (all children are gifted), indigenous people and anyone else who wants to participate.

These meditations are happening starting on February 8th and will continue every Saturday, CULMINATING IN A SERIES OF GLOBAL SACRED SITE MEDITATIONS THAT WILL BEGIN ON MAY 9, 2009.

Please see the attached announcement 'Nexus 2012' and visit the HEALING EXPERIMENT website for more information. If you have any questions please contact bergmanmichael@msn.com with the subject line: "nexus 2012". The truth is in all of us. --

Kerry (Kerry Cassidy of PROJECT CAMELOT)"

"State of the Planet
    The Project Camelot Blog

6 February 2009

- Nexus 2012 Series of Meditations, aka The Gathering:

As many of you are aware, we have been assisting 'Astralwalker' (Pane Andov) and HealingExperiment.com by announcing a series of meditations for peace and healing the Earth.

Here is a recent statement by MIRIAM DELICADO in regard to these meditations:

Hello Pane, Kerry and Bill,

"Now is the time for mankind to unite as one. Many people across the planet are hearing the call to aid our great mother Earth. Along with this call comes the desire to create change through education, knowledge, the heart and connecting with others of like mind. During the process it is important that we not overlook the most simple truths. We are all ONE people and the only way we can help create change is to accept that we are responsible to make this change happen. Gatherings will take place all over the planet in many forms and all we need to do is stay in our hearts and walk this path of peace so that others may follow. Keep it simple. Stay in your heart. Together we can create a world of peace."

- IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL NOTE: Project Camelot does not agree with all of the conclusions or science mentioned in Astralwalker's presentation: NEXUS 2012. However, we do support in spirit the meditations and desire for healing the planet and creating a better world."

- HEALING EXPERIMENT: NEXUS 2012 -LINK: www.HealingExperiment.com -

THE EVENTS - (LINK: www.HealingExperiment.com/theevents.html )

NEXUS 2012
    5 - 9 - 9

"We are starting on Sunday Feb 8 2009 5PM Greenwich Mean Time)

As a preparation to the global meditation events on sacred sites beginning May 9th 2009 the rainbow warriors of Nexus 2012 are planning a series of global synchronized meditation events from home.

We are starting on Sunday Feb 8 2009 5PM (Greenwich Mean Time)

Everyone who wants to join the first run and tune into meditative etheric ONENESS, has to start with the meditation according to the Time Zone of his/her location.

The home synchronized global meditation will be 1 hour long and will be continued on a regular basis every Saturday @ 8PM GMT.

This will be done on the same basis as the 8th of February first meditation according to the Time Zone of eveyone's location.

The special music chosen to go along with the meditations is available for free in the music section of this site:

www.HealingExperiment.com

NEXUS 2012
    The Rainbow Warriors"

- the grid -

Here is the LINK to determine the closest WORLD-WIDE, SACRED-SITE to your present LOCATION ON EARTH, if you choose to "MEDITATE" ON LOCATION, on MAY 09, 2009:

www.healingexperiment.com/thegrid.html

- Meditation Points & Guide Contact Info: -

Coral Castle, Homestead, Fla. USA (Contact Samarkis@yahoo.com for the info on this site.)
    Lourdes of the Pyrenees, France (Contact Avalon PM - Lawlessline)
    United Kingdom (Contact Avalon PM - DayZero)

PLEASE LET US KNOW OTHER SITES THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GUIDE & PROMOTE!

"Alphabetical Country, By Country Listing of Sacred Sites."

- MIDWEST -
    Norton Mounds, Michigan

In my home-state of MICHIGAN, the closest "NEXUS 2012 - SACRED-SITE MEDITATION POINT" would be: THE NORTON MOUNDS, MICHIGAN SITE ("SACRED" BURIAL GROUNDS of the ANCIENT, PRE-HISTORIC CIVILIZATION of the HOPEWELL people). It is located in MILLENNIUM PARK, between "Indian Mounds Drive" and INTERSTATE 196, near GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN.

FIND OUT THE CLOSEST WORLD-WIDE "SACRED-SITE" TO YOUR PRESENT LOCATION, ON OUR PLANET EARTH (PLUS THE PROPER TIME ZONE "CONVERSION")!!!

BE RESPONSIBLE!!! TAKE THOUGHT AND ACTION - NOW!!! - TO CREATE A BETTER WORLD FOR ALL OF US - UNITED AS ONE PEACEFUL, LOVING AND HARMONIOUS SOCIAL ENTITY!!!

Peace, love and understanding . . .

2. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Ouch. Cap locks. They burn.

I also live in Michigan. Maybe I can attend this. So if I'm reading this correctly, it's just a large group-meditation?

3. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

I'm all for the cause and whatnot, but this ad freaked me out more than a lil

4. cosmicdust

cosmicdust Member

Seth MacLaren stated (in his post, on this thread):

"I also live in Michigan. Maybe I can attend this. So if I'm reading this correctly, it's just a large group-meditation?"

"cosmicdust":

The NEXUS 2012 (aka "The Gathering"): GLOBAL SACRED MEDITATIONS - MAY 9, 2009 (8PM - GMT/ 3PM - EDT) are in "essence" a large "group consciousness-spiritual" process, which emphasises VISUALIZATION and FOCUSING on a much better POSSIBLE PATHWAY, for our living conditions on our planet Earth, plus to "Fire The Grid" (of Earth's "geometric" energy pathways and energy pathways into HYPER-SPACE-TIME, as provided by particles called "FERMIONS"), which will help to save our planet, from the ineviable physical destruction of our planet (by our own means) and/or saving our PHYSICAL HUMAN-SPECIES from EXTINCTION!!!

It is a WORLD-WIDE EVENT, with many listed "SACRED-SITES" to choose from. I only listed the one specific "sacred-site" in my homestate of Michigan. Some "sacred-sites" are also in OHIO, so some people in Michigan may go there. If I had the money, I'd travel to AVEBURY, ENGLAND, UK to attend the NEXUS 2012 EVENT, in the AVERY STONE CIRCLE, which is the largest stone circle of its kind in the WORLD (and it is not to far away from that other stone-monolithic structure, known as: STONEHENGE).

The NEXUS 2012 EVENT should NOT be considered a "MEDITATION", as in "meditation", you are in a PASSIVE-state, and just RECEIVING spiritual information. The proper term should be: FOCUSED-VISUALIZATIONS, which is a very ACTIVE-state, where one BROADCASTS ones INTENTIONAL THOUGHTS into our HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE, which in response, will make the necessary structural changes, to move us into a much better probable and possible future existence of: PEACE, LOVE and HARMONY, here on Earth!!! In other words, a better existence will MANIFEST ITSELF - NOW - on Earth, coming out of our HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE!!!

On EARTH, we are now at a "NEXUS" (or in a critical "tipping-point, crossing-over-point", of no return), were the HUMAN SPECIES either EVOLVES to the NEXT SPIRITUAL PLANE, or ELIMINATES its PHYSICAL PLANE of EXISTENCE, but it will NOT eliminate our TRUE SPIRITUAL SELVES!!! We will still exist as "TRUE SPIRITS", even if our physical planet Earth and/or our physical bodies are all destroyed!!! Our TRUE ESSENCE will still survive and STILL EXIST in CONSCIOUS-SPIRITUAL FORM!!! DO NOT WORRY!!!

The NEXUS 2012 is one of many VERY IMPORTANT World-Wide events (in which to SAVE PLANET EARTH)!!! To be IN-ACTIVE (doing NOTHING) is the worst possible thing to do now, as that will just ensure our PHYSICAL WORLD destruction!!! According to IAN XEL LUNGOLD's interpretation of THE MAYAN CALENDER (as a calender-system that reveals: the EVOLUTION OF MANKIND'S CONSCIOUS-SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION), we are in the PLANETARY-LEVEL of HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS (and soon we will enter the GALACTIC-LEVEL of HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS), so what we think as a PLANETARY CONSCIOUSNESS, will effect us greatly!!!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR PLANET EARTH, BUT WE STILL HAVE TIME (HOWEVER SHORT) TO MAKE THE NECESSARY "GROUP-CONSCIOUSNESS CHANGES" TO SAVE OUR PLANET EARTH AND/OR HUMANITY!!!

ACTIVATE GRID-CONSCIOUSNESS!!!

NEXUS 2012 is not the first WORLD-WIDE "Group Consciousness" attempt to effect change on our planet Earth, toward a much better PROBABLE and POSSIBLE EXISTENCE. Check out the following website:

WEBSITE: "FIRE THE GRID - We have fired the grid!" (w/ Shelley Yates)
    LINK: www.firethegrid.com -or- www.firethegrid.org

LAST WORLD-WIDE "Fire The Grid" EVENT, was on:
    JULY 17, 2007 @ 11:11 (AM) - GMT
    (11:11 is a "STARGATE" number in the OCCULT, which some WITCHES use, as is 12:12)

CAVEAT EMPTOR: Although UNITY (GROUP) CONSCIOUSNESS can CO-CREATE MANKIND'S "FUTURE PATHWAY'S OF EXISTENCE" (based on more sound principles of QUANTUM PHYSICS/MECHANICS), some LOWER ASTRAL (4-D) ENTITIES act as DECEITFUL-ENERGY PARASITES (who attach themselves to human beings for "ENERGY FOOD" and "CHANNEL" LIES to its HOSTS, in hope of staying attached)!!!

SIDE-NOTE: "ALTERNATE REALITIES - PHASE SHIFTING" - "These are SLUG BEINGS, considered to be lower astral entities. They stick themselves to people and feed themselves off of their energies. Below you see some attached to the lady at the right."
    PHOTOS LINKS:
    - "ASTRAL SLUGS": www.burlingtonnews.net/talk-invisibleworld.html (Burlington News)
    - "LIGHT SLUGS": http://blog.sargel18.com/?page_id=93 (Sargel 18 - The Paranormal Truth)

"STARFIRE TOR" (ASTRAL, TIME, SPACE and "REALITIES" RESEARCHER, WEBSITE: www.starfiretor.com ) launched an extensive investigation on SHELLEY YATES' claims to originating the "FIRE THE GRID" concept. STARFIRE TOR concluded that SHELLEY YATES was attacked and "decieved" by LOWER (4-D) ASTRAL-PARASITIC ENTITIES to create a "CON"-VERSION of the "FIRE THE GRID" concept, to satisfy some PSYCHOLOGICAL NEEDS - CONSULT, LINK: www.starfiretor.com/report_firethegrid3.htm .

The "FIRE THE GRID" concept IS REAL AND CAN WORK, but SHELLEY YATES offers us a deceitful version, as certain other ASTRAL and/or ET-BEINGS (plus the NWO-GLOBAL ELITISTS) are currently SUPPRESSING human beings' TRUE CO-CREATING ABILITIES (out of fear of "LOSING POWER AND CONTROL"). ABSOLUTE CONTROL OF "HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS" IS THE MAIN GAME!!! STARFIRE TOR offers her "VORTEX PEACE PRAYERS" as a similar concept, based upon more sound scientific methods and ideas.

- "TIME SHIFTS" AND "REALITY SHIFTS" - STARFIRE TOR -

"TIME SHIFTS - Time Shifts, a term she coined to describe an astounding phenomenon in which our reality and current time line is constantly being edited and restructured."

- "The Time Shifts Photo Gallery (Part1)" - "TheStarfire Vortex"
    PHOTOS LINK: www.starfiretor.com/photos_TimeShifts_StarfireVortex.html

"REALITY SHIFTS - "Reality Shifts" are a phenomenon wherby localized changes in the current time line are experienced. "Reality Shifts" are sometimes symptomatic of a "Time Shift" event, although they occur without being attached to a specific "Time Shift" event." - STARFIRE TOR

LINK: www.starfiretor.com/2toc.htm

Isn't SAVING THE PLANET and SAVING HUMANITY important enough, to consider, here???!!!

We are now existing in a highly CHAOTIC-CYCLE (in CHAOS THEORY) NOW, here on Earth!!! Will we properly RE-STRUCTURE our EXISTENCE into a "HIGHER-STATE OF ORDER" (as CHAOS-THEORY predicts can happen)??? That HIGHER-STATE OF ORDER could be a PLANET EARTH of: PEACE, LOVE and UNDERSTANDING, plus RESPECT for MOTHER EARTH (Giai), FATHER UNIVERSE ("Hunab Ku" in MAYAN TERMINOLOGY) and ALL LIVING BEINGS (HERE ON EARTH), IF we properly guide PLANETARY-GROUP CONSCIOUSNESS toward that better "HIGHER-STATE OF ORDER"!!!

RandomOne (stated on his post, in this thread):

"I'm all for the cause and what not, but this ad freaked me out more than a lil."

"cosmicdust":

RandomOne,

It FREAKS ME OUT, too!!! But we must deal with these ISSUES to SAVE OUR PLANET EARTH and/or HUMANITY, NOW. not LATER (when it'll be TOO LATE and a WORSE SPIRITUAL PATH is FORCED upon us)!!! We must ACT in a HEAD-STRONG WAY, to CONFRONT IT, AND TAKE RESPONSIBLIY FOR OUR ACTIONS!!! DOING NOTHING at all (i.e. INACTIVITY) is the worst possible thing for us to do, as that will just GUARANTEE our PHYSICAL-PLANE DESTRUCTION!!! Enough time is left to ACT, but not much time!!!

But FEAR NOT, even if PHYSICAL EARTH and our PHYSICAL HUMAN BODIES are destroyed, our "CONSCIOUS-SPIRIT ESSENCE" will STILL SURVIVE, to PLAY ANOTHER DAY (on some other planet, dimension or universe)!!!

IMPORTANT: We don't need a SPECIAL day to IMAGINE and ENVSION a much better PLANE OF EXISTENCE for all of humanity on Earth. We should take some time out (maybe before bedtime) to do this EVERYDAY!!! Then, we must ACT in accordance to these VISUALIZATIONS of "a much better PLANE OF EXISTENCE"!!!

SIDENOTE: I CAPITALIZE words to EMPHASIZE their importance, like in SPEED READING!!! 30% of the HIPPY GENERATION were supposedly classified as: INDIGO CHILDREN (see: www.firstwaveindigos.com ), but NOW they are classified as: FIRST-WAVE INDIGO - ADULTS, who possess the WARRIOR SPIRIT to "smash-down" the old MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX (i.e. "THE MAN") of the previous age - AGE OF PISCES, and help to re-structure HUMANITY into a new GOLDEN AGE (as promised in the new AGE OF AQUARIUS)!!! I am INDIGO!!!

I will make a few more posts (on MY THREAD, here), to help many people to better understand what's truely going on in the world. and how to make it a much better place to exist in!!! TIME IS SHORT!!!

- JOHN LENNON (of: THE BEATLES) HAD THE RIGHT IDEAS -

John Lennon lyrics - "Imagine"

IMAGINE: 1971 album
    Imagine (Original Sountrack), Anthology - Ascot (CD 1)
    (iMAGINE: jOHN lENNON IS A 1988 documentary film about British musician John Lennon.)

Imagine - (3:02)

(selected snippets)

"Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace...

You may think I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us
    And this world will be as one"

- JOHN LENNON

Plus, ADD:

Give Peace A Chance - (4:53) - 1969 THE BEATLES single

Copyright: NORTHERN SONG

"All we are saying, is give peace a chance."

Also:

Tomorrow Never Knows - (2:57)
    (from: THE BEATLES 1966 studio album: "REVOLVER", based on info from: THE TIBETAN - "BOOK OF THE DEAD")

(selected snippets)

Yet you may see the meaning of within
    It is being, it is being

It is believing, it is believing

But listen to the colour of your dreams
    It is not leaving, it is not leaving

- THE BEATLES -

In your HOLOGRAPHIC PLANE OF EXISTENCE, you get what you "BELIEVE IN" and "CONCENTRATE ON"!!! If you concentrate on FEAR and WAR, you'll get (manifest) that, BUT if you concentrate on PEACE and LOVE, you'll get (manifest) that!!! It's sort of based upon the "LAWS OF ATTRACTION". This is knowledge as provided by "SETH" (from: "SETH SPEAKS", by Jane Roberts)!!!

You must IMAGINE your BETTER FUTURE, to MANIFEST it, or it ain't gonna happen!!!

SAVE THE PLANET!!!
    SAVE HUMANITY!!!

Peace, love and understanding ...