Next Step .. What To Do?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Shadiatique, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Shadiatique

Shadiatique Member

Hey everyone..

I met this cute girl like two weeks ago. She is very beautiful and kind. I did not know her very well and I was not sure if she were into girls or not.
    Now ... I found out through a friend that she is a lesbian, and it is true that she is a lesbian. I'm so happy to discover that.

The problem is.... I'm not "out" to everyone. Only to very close friends. I don't know what to do... I want to ask her out, to dinner date or something. But how?? and will she really go out with me while I'm closted... btw you cannot tell of my look if I'm into girls... she will be very very surprised.

When I talk to her, she seem very open and once said that we could hang out... I don't want her as a friend...
    I want to really ask her out... but how?

please help and give idea's

S.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well I think you need to take her up on that offer and hang out with her. :)
    Dinner date, that's cute. If she's already out then it wouldn't be too forward at all I don't think.

1 person likes this.
  3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Hang out with her as friends and see how it goes. Simple as that.

1 person likes this.
  4. Shadiatique

Shadiatique Member

well I know it sounds very very simple....
    I don't know how to approach her. I want to let her know I'm interested in her not just friends.

btw she texted me to come to help her volunteer this sunday. How will I act when I'm with her... what if she takes me in as a friend?

5. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Sometimes you have to start out being friends with someone to see if there is chemistry for something more.

Go help her on Sunday, and just be yourself. When you are finished volunteering, ask her if she'd like to go to a movie or for supper sometime.

If it turns into something more, then great. If not, well, it wouldn't be such a bad thing having a new friend, would it?