Newport fuckin menthols..why?!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by DejaVoo, Aug 23, 2005.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i dont see the point in putting sources that arent links. i mean why put it there at all, who can be bohterd looking up those sorta archives god knows where

2. _BudMan420_

_BudMan420_ Member

I smoke any kind of ciggarettes.

3. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

me 2, but if i can get them, marblo lights.

4. kif

kif Member

How could you ingest fiberglass unless you eat it? If little particles of fiberglass are in the smoke, then the cotton filter is catching it. The whole fiberglass rumour is one of the most retarded urban legends I have ever heard, and if you believe that there is fiberglass magicaly going into your system to cut your throat and lungs and what not, then Im sorry to say that you are too gullible (sp?) of a person.

Next Im gonna hear that there is methamphetimine in Red Bull.

5. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Yeah, Snopes is a reliable website from everything that I've seen.

Around here theres fiberglass in the clove cigarettes. Right...

But people still think that Newports are gross and menthol is probably worse than regular ciggs. I wouldn't smoke any of them, personally. Tobacco and nicotine are one thing, but why smoke all those extra chemicals that get added in? Plus its an expensive habit that forces you to stand around outside in the cold while everyone else is inside in the warmth enjoying their meal...

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

when i use to smoke i smoked newports aka niggaports or niggarettes or compton pine trees... i prefered menthols over newports... most people dont like newports because they are a strong menthol... you wanna try a nice smooth menthol... smoke a Parliment Menthol Light... they are the smoothest menthols ever

7. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

no one has mentioned that smoking 100's of any ciggerette is fuckin nasty

8. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

100's as in the extra long cigarettes, or 100's of cigarettes in general?

9. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

i dont resally get why they call em '100s' psh? all i know is that the newport menthol boxes that say 100s are thte one that i want, cuz der longer cigarettes so they last longer haha

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

are they 10 cm long?

11. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

haha who knows? i dont noe measurments lol

and u noe like the short cigarettes..like those marlboro 72s ? so wut r those ? 7.2 cms? hehehe the world may never know...or take time to find out or care. :)

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

measurements are what youre made of. nothing functions without measurements. dont diss em ;)

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

100's just look stupid when ppl smoke them due to the size

and if u need the nicotine of 100's....i dunno lol

14. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

haha i dont kare if other people think i look stupid

i jus do what i want to git r done and what makes me feel most comfortable and fun haha :)

haha and i dont have anything against measurments mr. stoner billy bob!

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i say if you smoke light cigarettes your just doing it for some stupid reason like to look cool or caus your addicted. i dont -smoke cigs- but i barely feel light cigarettes. i say if your gonna smoke, do it right, and dont do it alone. i see cigarettes as a social thing. me and my friends often will take a break form whtaever and just roll and smoke a cigarette and its like time out for a chat or a reflection. but when ive smoked alone in the past it was just like 'yeh OR i could breath out really quickly and get a bigger headrush'

16. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

fuck light cigarettes. i dont think switchin 2 a "healthier" cig is gonna do anything lol. haha im not even tryna be 'healthy'. i mean hell, cigs in general arent healthy, and so is like everything that we do here so wuts the point of caring? lol, right? or..thats jus wut i think anyways.

but yah, i think cigs are more of a socail thing...its kinbda boring 2 smoke em alone...i mean i get stoned alone sometimes, but thats kinda fun, so once in a while ill smoke a cig alone only cuz i got stoned alone...cuz cigs after gettin stoned is nice. i mainly smoke cigs cuz they relax me , git rid of headaches, feel good after getting stoned, and give me a buzz when i feel like it.

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

being stoned alone is completely different ballpark lol

18. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

ya man....its like , drinking is also of a more socail thing, in my POW. cuz i get jus kinda depressed if i just drink alone...

lol fuck i think were da oonly ones up this time of night....LOL!!!!!!

19. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

[cigarette name]100's = the cigarettes are 100 millimeters long