Newbies

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by beingreal243, Nov 9, 2017.

1. beingreal243

beingreal243 Members

I'v always wanted to be a part of a forum like this one. I have so many things to share and hopefully to learn as well. Recently my beautiful and sexy wife and I have decided to think outside the box when it comes to our sex life. We have so many ideas, but maybe lack the courage to see them through. However, we have done one thing that has excited us both. I love to send my wife out to our balcony with clothes that leave very little to the imagination. We have many neighbors that are always coming and going in our apartment complex. She has been seen in our balcony showing off her amazing body. Needless to say, it's an amazing turn on for me and for her. I let her be out there for quite a while, then I come from behind and take her. Its been an amazing experience so far and we are hoping for more in the future! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Altman and jmadre like this.
  2. finger of gold

finger of gold Members

have her wear a short dress and no panties and go to bar or public place and spread her legs so other men or woman can get a look

Matthew Zdunski likes this.
  3. Matthew Zdunski

Matthew Zdunski Visitor

About as provocative, but on the sly as you can get. Great call, brother.