Newbie Stories!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by bertrose, May 16, 2004.

1. bertrose

bertrose Member

I remember, the first time i bought some weed, i only had $10 so luckily the guy i bought off of let me get a 2.5 gram dime bag. But when i brought it home i was scared as fuck that the parentals would find it. But after like 1 or 2 weeks, i realized i don't care anymore... Im such an outgoing smoker... I can smoke outside in the neighborhood and don't even think twice whether someone can see me or not... or i just smoke in a parking lot in my car, then get out and fabreeze myself and the car, chew some gum and im good for 2 hours of highliness...

Does anyone else have old weed stories when they were newbz they'd like to share?!

2. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

i'll never forget the fist time i got high. i took 10 hits off a blunt then i complained for 10 minutes how i didnt fell anything. then it hit me like a brick wall and i started freaking out. i couldnt remember where i was or if i was repeating myself. then i drank a gallon of water and ate a airhead, then fell asleep. crazy night!

3. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

I remember when I was 13 or 14 I tried it for the first time... I was with my friend, Rudi, who had smoked it before... We didn't have any rolling papers.. So, she got out this red envelope and rolled that junk up in the envelope.. It burned my throat so bad... lol.. I didn't think I would ever smoke again... But yeah... That was my first time.. lol

~ Sapphire

4. bertrose

bertrose Member

My first joint i rolled was with notebook paper, because i didn't have real rolling papers...and it didn't burn my throat but i got pretty high! lol...i don't care what paper i use!...i rolled the remains of my mids in a receipt...and waiting for the day i can smoke it...the only thing is that the ink on it is toxic or doesn't taste good...

lol

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

My first time smoking was from a cigarrete that had been emptied out and filled with weed. I was so paranoid b/c me and the guy I was smoking with (my boyfriend at the time) were outside in plain view of his whole neighborhood. I got kind of high and then later that night we smoked again outside of the movie theatre. I was so stoned that he wouldn't let me drive home. Later we went to IHOP (a place I would NEVER eat at under normal circumstances) and I ate a crazy amount of food. It seemed like it took forever since I was so stoned and so hungry. It was a fun night, at least the parts I remember.

6. bertrose

bertrose Member

I am never going back to IHOP. My friend's girlfriend was being hit on from this waiter guy. He asked her for her number...which is kinda weird, and scary she is like 16 and this guy looked like 20 or something...

Anyway? what is it like to have the munchies, i have been smoking the same bud for a long time now and never got the munchies...i have a little bit more of this stuff...so hopefully i get a different kinda that i'll like better...

peace

7. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I remember the first time I smoked it when I was about 14. Me and some friends (who had smoked it regularly) went behind a hut thing at the top of an artificial ski slope one night. We had about an eighth and smoked it with a pipe. They all got very stoned and laughed etc, yet I remained completely sober, despite smoking a shitload. I was promised the giggles, the munchies and happiness but I got nothing at all! About a month later, my sister rolled me a spliff and I thought I'd give it another try ... I smoked that, got quite stoned ... smoked more ... got completely assholed!
    Probably the most I ever got stoned though was ... well, last night! lol

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

when i first started out, me and my friends rolled joints mostly. but when the time came when we had no papers, we would imporvise. we would take gum wrappers and scratch the tin foil off of them, so in essence we would have rolling paper. we would do this during school because we wanted to be able to smoke before our soccer game or after. we would roll the joint in a bathroom around last period. we would go around to get each other from class and go to the bathroom and roll the joint. i usually had the "paper" and my other friend had the weed. it was really funny then.

9. bertrose

bertrose Member

nice man. Orbit gum paper is good, and it makes the pot tastes like spearmint or whatever flavor of gum u bought. Anyways, im not yet 18 so i improvise all the time...my lungs are nice and strong so notebook paper and other paper doesn't hurt me or stop me...i still really want a pipe though...that would be great.

peace

10. quellebelle

quellebelle Member

Last night was the second time ever smoking for me. my bro came home from school, and he didn't have any, but he scraped resin from his bowl, and blew it to me through a paper towel roll! i got way more high than the first time, i couldn't stop giggling at every little thing. and no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't stop smiling. then later, i was still sniggering, and my mom came into my bro's room where we were watching a movie, and i just shut up, because i knew if i said a word i'd just start laughing!

11. Slater.Acid.Trip

Slater.Acid.Trip Member

For Future reference a dime is 3 grams 10 dollars worth

12. thomyorke

thomyorke Member

bought a half eighth from a friend's brother at age 14. bought a pipe from the same guy. got a lighter. lit it up one night in my basement. kept goin.

13. DonVito

DonVito Senior Member

umm dude how do people just pull fuckin 4 year old threads outta nowhere. come on your third post and its on a thread thats worthless to begin with LMAO priceless.