Newbie here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Two Spirits Dancing, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Two Spirits Dancing

Two Spirits Dancing Member

:eek: Another NEW member! Uh oh. :p Well, my name is Tiffany. I normally go by Tiff Lennon. Some of you may have seen me on some of the Beatle forums, if you post there. I am BeatlesScruff most places. But I got bored of it and decided to try something new. I was told about this forum by one of the b'linkers, and what really made me want to join was the vegetarian, yoga and meditation, and German forums. Woot! I am also definately a hippy/mod rocker myself, so I think that I will enjoy it here. Besides, the topics vary in each forum. I like that. Way to go!

PennyandMe, thanks for telling me about this place. It seems like this place will be a blast!

Peace and love,
    Tiff Lennon

2. Templedragon

Templedragon Peace through Spirit

welcum home, sis. peas, v-

3. Two Spirits Dancing

Thankie. :)

Peace and love
    Tiff Lennon

4. positive vibes

positive vibes Member

welcome tiff enjoy the forum.

5. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

Hullo out there, welcome to hip forums, hope you enjoy your time here.....

6. apple seed

apple seed Member

hay, two spritis dancing

how nice of you to reply to me so i will do the same to you.
    jest becarefull with the vibs you put out you don't know what you can get yourself into and stay away form ouiga bords thay are very very very very very bad. but if the goddess does not call you don't answer. but it is good to know about as many diff religions as posibel.

love and blessings

7. Two Spirits Dancing

The higher power has always interested me, and things that I don't understand. But of course, there is a point where you draw the line. I know not to mess with Ouiga boards. I am currently reading a guy's journal named Jay. He was into it, the occult and such. I am still reading. I am interested in how it all ends. I know that he ends up killing himself. Sad.

Peace and love
    Tiff Lennon

8. Two Spirits Dancing

To all the wonderful people: thank you for the warm welcomes. *hugs*

Tiff Lennon

9. apple seed

apple seed Member

two spritis dancing

i was not tring to be mean or anything jest a dum ass. i got my name becuase i collet apple seeds and make jelwery out of them. so there :p

love and blessings.