Newbie here

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by sexyartist, Apr 26, 2013.

1. sexyartist

sexyartist Member

Hi all, just found this site i'm really excited to talk to other writers. I have been writing seriously for the past ten years. I have published 2 books. I'm working on two more. I'm looking forward to making new ffriends on here and learning new things.

Liz

2. fleamailman

fleamailman Member

"...ah now, make yourself at home then Liz, post away and we'll read anything going, promise..." replied the goblin mad as ever, smiling "...nah, we're mostly livewriters here, so settle in and give us a taste of you writings, add narration and dialogue to taste, no rules now...", and with that the goblin called for the forum doors to be flung open to allow yet one more into its midst, saying "...you'll love it here, forumland that is, I mean more readers here than most elsewhere and they do so lavish attention upon those they find interesting..."

[​IMG]

3. sexyartist

sexyartist Member

I don't understand what is live writing?

Liz

4. sexyartist

sexyartist Member

I won't be back to this forum. There is no help here or intelligent exchange of ideas.

5. Dejavu

Dejavu Until the great unbanning

"Of course there is, if you're not trying to gain something in exchange for your intelligence, but more." said Dejavu, giving his third person a tremendous pat on the back, sending him stumbling forward through the slot and into the facet of forumland you see before you. "But don't be back then!" He laughed. "See if we care!"

6. _luckyme_

_luckyme_ Member

A repost then ...

"... wouldn't it be wonderful when all writers would just write their live?" She sits and waits for words to appear on her screen from the other side, from where the writers who do not know it yet wait for their minds to come up with the words to be hammered onto their keyboard. "Not to write just a novel, or a story, but live and real. To write live, as it happens when it happens, with a little added artistic freedom and imaginative narration and dialogue." Smiling she's glad to have those four now alongside of her on this adventure. "For wouldn't it be something if this livewriting thing would take on wings and give us names?" She asks and offers cups of coffee to those who come and write along. "Or tea to those who so desire." And laughing she rises to pour herself a nice Calvados.

[​IMG]

7. fleamailman

fleamailman Member

"...is there really an exchange here if you leave straight off..." ventured the goblin aware that only 3% of people read books today, adding "...yes, perhaps you shouldn't be here, you should be on some writer's forum instead of a forum where livewriters get together now, btw since you are no longer here and left the day after you asked what livewriting is, I'll just leave this text here to explain to anyone else asking that question, that livewriting is writing in posts for a forum readership now and storing the result into something better still...", and with that the goblin went back to posting again, simply he knew that that there were more readers on social networks than there were in that bookworld even, adding "...if you would like an intelligent exchange then first you must notice where you are, and ask why it is this way, btw I already have a readership across forumland that most would be authors don't, means nothing though where I remain anonymous, and where the other livewriters here are either on par with me now or fast catching me up..."

[​IMG]