Newb askin a question

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by CleverDemise, Jan 2, 2005.

1. CleverDemise

CleverDemise Member

Okay, this has probably been asked a lot before, so sorry for being a pain in the ass, but like the first 30 to 40 times i smoked weed, i was so high it was ridiculous.

Like, if i was in a familiar area, it felt unfamiliar to me, and my entire vision was affected. Things looked so different, that if someone would have told me that i was sucked into a video-game world, i would have believed them. Sometimes when people talked, it would sound like gibberish. I would laugh and giggle out of nowhere and at nothing. Obviously, this was freakin awesome, but now, I don't get nearly as high. Everything looks normal, and although i still get high, I can't get anywhere near as high as i used to, no matter how much i smoke, or the quality of the weed.

Do you think it's because I smoke so much? (almost daily)

Is it possible to be as sensitive to THC as I used to be?

I had a theory, but i wanted to ask before i took a pointless break. I though since THC remains in your system, you could wait a decent time until your body completely clears itself of it, and then when you smoke you would be just as sensitive as you were when you started. I mean obviously you'd get higher if you stopped smoking weed for a while and then started again, but do you think I'd get that crazy ass high back? I mean, there was one time or to when i couldnt move my legs! No matter how hard i tried! (for like 5 min)

(note) I've only been smoking since early august 04

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

sadly, some epxeriences come and go without us apreciating them

3. deserttraveler

deserttraveler Member

well ya know....shit happens

4. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, take a break for a week or two, and then when you smoke again the high will be just as good as it used to be.

--EDIT--
    Actually, you'll just have to smoke less to achieve the same high...well, I'm probably wrong, but this is what I have heard, so goodbye

5. iowa boy

iowa boy Member

i used to get unbelievably high when i first started smoking, but now i just feel normal when i smoke. i'd say take a break, let some of the thc clear and then get some good bud and see how high you get.

6. Sycth

Sycth Member

try mushrooms

7. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well, that was fucking retarted advice, he's asking how he can achieve the same high he used to get from smoking pot, but still keep smoking pot, not asking for other drugs.

8. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

mushrooms DO kick ass tho...