New Young Hippies

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Peace-Phoenix, May 9, 2004.

1. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

TB hase no longhairz or dope smokerz.

get real HAIR

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

tb?????????

3. america_is_hell

america_is_hell Member

I think that fighting is the worst thing that we can do. It kind of goes against our whole purpose, which is love. Not just love amongst ourselves, but also for the entire world. NO more wars, or any shit like that. PEACE and Love.

4. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

cLOSER 2 IT AZ A CHILD who never cut itz HAI-------------------R

R-------------matty

5. TyrantofPower

TyrantofPower Member

Good is loving others. evil is hateing your brothers.good is giving to othersevil is hurting your brothers.good is praying for each othersevil is lieing to each others.good is puting other firstevil is self indulgence.good is having faith.evil is never ever believinggood is taking care of one family.evil is leaving them hungry,abandongood is dealing with one problem with God help.evil say what the hell i WON'T change.good says put your trust in God.evil say i trust no one but my self.good is being kind and friendly.evil is hatefull,angry and mean.good is living one's life in truth.evil is living as one feel.let good rule in your lifedon't be a fool evil is not right.GOD bless you all good night..[​IMG]

6. crystal_sky

crystal_sky Member

hiya my name is crystal,
    im a newbie in these parts and in need of friends and guidance and just some people of my own world to talk to :) so plz pm me if u wanna talk thanx u
    luv crystal

7. Slick

Slick Member

The time has come for the new generation of peaceloving people to rise up and do something, cos the whole world gets fucked up the way we are going now.
    It is nice to know that there are lots of people who want to go back to the good old days when the hippy movement was hugh, but just the thinking about it won't get us anywhere...
    We should get back on the streets, to let everybody know that there are still lots of people who don't want to live under the suppresion of the system, and who feel that there are other ways to deal with terrorism besides killing the people in the middle-east.
    It is time that the love takes over the world once again, and finishes the job started in the sixties.
    there is a lot more wrong right now than there used to be in the sixties, and now you don't see anyone protesting, or speaking up for what they believe in.
    we should unite again and make Love take over the Power that is now in the possesion of George W. Bush and lots of other lying, hypocritical, killing people that are in control of our world nowadays and do anything for power.

Love and Peace to all of you believers that are still out there...

Slick

(Reactions are welcome, both on the forum as well as personal)

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

People are just sometimes too busy caught up in themselves. I don't consider myself a hippy. Just a pissed off left winger.

9. PetrMCB

PetrMCB Member

Hello to everyone I have a little problem I am a newcomer in Toronto and
    i dont now anyone here and its very bad for my If someone living here please
    post a reply/I NEED TO TALK WITH SOMEONE it awful to live without any friends/For all ways thanks and waiting for your answer=))

10. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

aww well i dont live in toronto but feel free to PM me or IM me anytime if you want to talk. :)

11. billy shears

billy shears Member

hello
    Im from aussie. I fell Im the only hippy I know lol.....

12. montreal_moose

montreal_moose Member

hi petr, my names mike, I'm new to these forum, and I might not be from toronto myself but I'm from cornwall, not too far away, fel free to drop a hello anytime you wish:)

13. montreal_moose

montreal_moose Member

hi, I'm sorry I didnt introduce myself beforehand, my names mike, I'm from cornwall ontario ( Canada) I love gardens, I love flowers, I love everything in nature, I love people, but people seem to be less loving everyday, and get more preoccupied in getting more money for materialicstic things... too buzy to stop and talk with strangers just for the joy of conversation... since I beleive that being a hippy is a great way of life people think I'm more of a criminal for some reason, I can't stop at the garden store to buy my biological fertilizer without being asked tons of questions... I do wish we could go back to the good old days as they are described so nicely to me :) ... I'm sure one day we will, I'll start my own republic:) your all welcome to join in :D
    M-M

14. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

testing...............................

15. Orsino2

whoops... wrong thread... how did I end up here.

16. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

its ok george

17. -peaceman69-

-peaceman69- Member

i dont like the new hip forums at all

18. Orsino2

You don't post as much as you used to.

19. pixie@plet

pixie@plet Member

yeah love is all around... your words sound as pure as water... peace out