New Young Hippies

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Peace-Phoenix, May 9, 2004.

1. SunFree

SunFree Member

Well that's fair, little is learned, or even worth saying, when everyone agrees -
    but it is possible to say what you think without being a jerk.

2. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Feel free to leave us to our touchy feeliness then, I can see you don't want a hug:p What are you doing here anyway? For your information, the community that I'm a part of over here in the UK is nothing to do with cyber hugs, it's a real group of some of my closest friends. It might not be so easy to bring a country as big as America together in a community, but at least we can promote community values. And if you don't want to be a part of it, then simply don't. It's your choice. Young Hippies should, for once, be for the Young Hippies!

3. Peace-Phoenix

Consider yourself told you can't be one then. This is a hippy forum for hippies and like minded people to share their ideas and talk about the lifestyle and a friendly community environment. If you can't be a part of that, go and post on Random Thoughts or find another forum on the internet. I want to get Young Hippies off to a good start, make it like it used to be in the old days, a forum for Young Hippies, not immature whiners!

4. Acid_Rain

Acid_Rain Member

I do agree....i have to say i love these forums though, and honestly, they could get bad, but i didn't think that it was too terrible

5. CacklingDragon

CacklingDragon Member

Agreed. I used to love it in here.... it'll be nice to have it back.

Blessed Be,

Sunstream

6. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member

I agree, there is too much negativity floating around in the airwaves and across the seas to put up with. I come here to get my mind off of the crap I have to put up with my boss and anything else life throws at me. For a few minutes to a few hours while I'm on this board I feel that there is some like minded people out there who I can talk to as a community. True I get more of life offline, but coming here I experiance things that have either passed me or are jsut on the horizons. Having people in here who troll for fights or with bad attitudes just put a ripple in this virtual pond. My opinon: I don't care how old you are 13-116 If you have an opinion, you have the right to say it. But be smart and think about what you are going to say before you do. Because every action has a reaction. Be it someone else's opinion conflicting yours or possible banning.

So what i'm trying to say is this: be a jerk, but remember someone else can come along and make you the fool. Think before you speak.

7. Claire

Claire Senior Member

:confused: a big knife? how did you know what I was planning? Love you too honey, ya bitter and twisted ol bellend:p ;)

Ooo never been here before, looks lovely, or am I too old:confused:

Love Clairexxx

8. zopilote

zopilote Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

being as it was three years ago sal, you might think it was because you matured a little over that time...

no?

9. SoundStepper

SoundStepper Member

Im new to this website, forum, but i am a hippie since the start. and i joined thinking that i would be able to post ideas with fellow hippies, but if this is not what it is, then i guess i won't bother with it, but hopefully it turns out really cool.

10. Peace-Phoenix

Y'fag! How mature was that?:p Nah I don't think it was, people were generally nicer to each other back then....

11. zopilote

zopilote Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

heh, you're probably right y'slag, maybe we haven't matured at all

12. Jesus~

Jesus~ Member

I like these forums because there is not a lot of negativity (usually).

We've got a great community.

You're either on the bus or you're not.

:)

13. givepeaceachance

givepeaceachance Member

Man, some people are actually positive. Is that so bad? No need to be so negative.

14. Peace-Phoenix

What's your problem man? I didn't sell out anything? I don't programme hip forums or choose its hosting company, I just moderate it. Sometimes I wish you'd listen instead of tirelessly moan about things. What's so productive about that? Go out and get laid or something and quit ya bitching....

15. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

Now that ain't very nice now is it?

16. Peace-Phoenix

Charming to the last I thought....

17. thepixies

thepixies Member

it's odd that isnt it? I mean you never think of a city being made of mud or logs or wicker its always concrete, hmm maybe we should make a wicker city....

18. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

Awww come on Tor... for the week you were in there you were such a sweetheart in my forum! Lighten up a little dude, I agree with him this forum used to be great but then 20 million newcomers changed it into a place for negitive ranting and immature bitching at one another. So just lighten up or we'll force you into the corner for a group hug ;)

But seriously, thats what the ranting thread I made is for. Take your negitive feelings out there and try to be positive amongst the other POSITIVE threads. That was another problem, threads would start out positive, them someone would come in completely negitive and bitchy and ruin it... So take it all out in one thread! Makes sense ot me anyway...

19. SunFree

SunFree Member

Aye, but remember Mrs. O'Leary's cow? :p

20. thepixies

thepixies Member

no not really