New Years Day; Shrooms+The wall+other tales.

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by FreeSpirited420, Jan 4, 2005.

1. FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420 Member

My New Years Eve celebrations were ruined by a little demon called work. This caused a real big piss-off, and I was really upset about various other things in my relationship with my boyfriend. So, my boyfriend kindly picked up some shrooms for me, and he came over on New Years Day instead to celebrate with me, since I didn't get to celebrate at midnight.

*Just a note, I have done shrooms before, but they were, or have never been this intense in my life!*

We got here around 3:30pm, so we went to the store, and got things we needed, so we wouldn't have to get up and leave - so we were safe, and not leaving my room. We smoked a joint whilst doing our thing at the store.
    So, once we got situated, we organized what we had bought (some munchies, and a lot of drinks!) This brings us to about 4:00-4:15pm, we ingested 3.5 grams each of the most beautiful mushrooms ever. They were grown by a friend of ours, so we knew they were safe. We always get our stuff from him. Anyhow, I had bought Pink Floyd's "The Wall" the day previously, and we popped it in the DVD player. We just sat back, and started drinking our drinks. Then all of a sudden, about 15-30 minutes into the movie things started to feel weird at my end. My stomach felt like I was on a roller coaster, and I was really having some fun. We were locked in my room, so it felt a bit claustrophobic. So, about a quarter of the way through the movie, I started peaking really hard. I was hysterically crying, and laughing at the same time. I was laughing at the fact I was crying. So, I was freaking my boyfriend out huge. After a while, I calmed down. As he tried to tell me to relax, and just watch the movie things would ease in, and things would feel a bit better. So, we're at about 3/4ths of the way through the Wall, and I started to see visuals, beautiful visuals. I would ask him "Is that me, or is it the movie?" (I had watched it one other time, fucked up of course. So asking me is useless.) "It's you honey..." So, we got done the movie. Continuing, we had a huge 6 hour conversation, just about everything. Things about his past, things that he has done in his life (I've known him for 9 years, but these were things I never thought to ask, or whatever), how he met his ex-girlfriend, whom he dated for 5 years prior to dating me. It was like our communication level rose from 75% (Because, we're both quiet people, naturally) to about 110%. I spoke about my mother, who passed away 6 years ago. Things were good, the time was going so slow. It felt like we were in my room for 4 days, when really it was coming up to 5 hours. So, then we both started to feel alright, and we thought, lets fool around. We fooled around for ever, or what it seemed. We made love all night. It made time seem enjoyable. We proposed to eachother under the influence of shrooms. It's not "official" but it gave us a good perspective (yes, perspective on shrooms?!) on where we stood in our relationship. We stopped trippin' about 1:30am. Ever since the experience on shrooms with my lovely boyfriend (fiance?), things have been great between us. Mushrooms saved my life. Any other time we've done them, they weren't all that good. But, the environment has a lot to do with it, I've found.

I thought I'd post about my New Years. I'm finally feeling "normal" after the trip. I'm not waking up in such a haze anymore.