New UK Forum

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Peace-Phoenix, May 8, 2004.

1. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Well this was as much of a surprise to me as it was to anyone else! A whole new Hip Forums! It all looks a lot more complicated, but there seems to be a whole heap of new features. I've re-registered my name as Peace-Phoenix. For all of you who were happy with your name before, it'd probably be best to keep it as it was to avoid adding to the mass confusion:p So here we are, we find ourselves with a whole new UK forum, and so far I seem to be the only one of us registered. But that will change, and together we'll work on establishing ourselves as the close, wonderful community we've always held to strongly together. Hopefully we can change that frightfully boring background and get ourselves our old one back. Seems all these features are being added over time, so we'll see how it goes. Here's to another great forum year!

2. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

yeah!! look at it gooooooo.

wowwwwwww.

why am i so excited?

3. RainbowGurlie

RainbowGurlie Member

I have one word...

Yuk

4. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

oh dear. :( why you no likey?

5. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Hmm. Interesting.

I've just realised, this is the same forum software that they use on TFF.

Haha, my first post on the new forum and I've already pissed Sal off :p

6. primevel_jm_livid

primevel_jm_livid Member

hehe.. its kinda cold in here............ Where Lozi?!:)

7. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's all gone pear shaped!!! it seems nice and i'm sure i'll get used to it but all the buttons are different ahness.......

ah!

hey jess.

8. autumn_jewels

autumn_jewels Member

aw i liked it before :( poopypoop..... hehe can you imagine how the dude who deleted 15 highly active websites by mistake must feel..... that second when u realise what you did. ahh never mind...new beginnings and rebirths are good for everyone from time to time and now its the hipforums' time :)

love to everyone
    daisylou

9. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

Oh my!! This is gonna take a while to get used too...
    Oh my Oh my!!

Oo new smilies... OO coloured writing!!.. I could maybe get used to it!!

Hmm.. Wheres my forum:eek:

Bellends!!!

10. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

I had *such* a good idea for a flash cartoon about that. I just wish I had some flash skills...

11. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

it's going to take me a while getting used to this new set up. what i always liked about hipforums was that it was so simple to use, now it looks just like other forums on the net. it's a shame but it's better than no hipforums at all!!

great to be back though:)

12. boog

boog A square peg

hmm seems to have all gone very strange.
    very pretty tho. :)

13. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

crumbs! i am sooo hungry, all this change has made me crave for fo....wait a tick, i have a coffee water addiction now! i say, it has made me see coffee in a new light. caffeine actually actually rocks. a lot. i can now make ppl laugh through my bubbly personality that i have created through mixing cold water with coffee granules and some form of cadburys powdery choclate stuff. mmm, doesn't really taste like the nectar of heaven, but it keeps me awake and bright woohheeeee!!!!!! zoinks!!!

14. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

Finally lets me reply... scawee.... eek.

Well.. hello.. you all look rather squeeky clean, newer and a lot purpler but we all the same arent we.. well.. this is guna take some getting used to but i am sure it'll be better when i get used to it... *misses (for want of a better word) funky back drops*

colour text... blue here i come

15. kier

kier I R Baboon

weeeeeee, this is fuuun :D

wish the galleries were working though, do you have any ideas on that sal?

oh, and i think your "super moderater" title is soo unfair...can we get to be super guests? ;)

16. Peace-Phoenix

Who did you use to be primevel_jm_livid? Just working out who everyone else is again:p

Ellie, the personal forums have gone for the time being, but they will be restored in time, so don't worry you haven't lost UK Randomness:)

17. Peace-Phoenix

The galleries will also be back up in time. I rather like my Super Moderator title:) Hopefully I'll have even more super powers to oppress ye worthless minions... er I mean uphold justice and promote community values!

18. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

miss jivid livid thingy primevel thing has always had her name as that it's just she didn't really post much before , she's called jess and she worries that she has nothing to say-ever! but you do jess you do!!!

19. Claire

Claire Senior Member

still confused:p

20. primevel_jm_livid

primevel_jm_livid Member

HEy!

*bows*

Yes. hum :) have always beeen passive observer.. apart from random posts on the cult forum..
    promise will say more LOZI.. hum.. Viva la revolucion!