New UK Forum: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Peace-Phoenix, May 9, 2004.

1. FiddlerOnTheRoof

FiddlerOnTheRoof Member

Hooray! I've heard Belfast is a cool place to be

2. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

"Real drag" Show me the equation and make me relive my nightmare of Physics :eek:

3. FiddlerOnTheRoof

FiddlerOnTheRoof Member

I have a theory that hippies are generally more creative/imaginative than mathematical/clinical. Maybe you would have been better having a stab at English or Music. That's what I studied and, as subjects go, they were pretty kind to me!

4. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

Maybe that's the impression in some places but on here, not all talk about what they do or study. I've studied art, Psychology, Physics, Biomed Science etc. It depends on the person

5. FiddlerOnTheRoof

FiddlerOnTheRoof Member

Aha, you sound like one of those legendary people who are both very creative and very clinical? Like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
    It always interested me. My brother is a wee bit like that. I'm afraid God has anchored my thoughts to the creative side of my brain. If I dip into mathematic-type stuff I'm in serious trouble!

6. Forgotten-holocaust

Forgotten-holocaust Member

7. *phoebe*

*phoebe* Member

hello! I'm from Hungary, and 19 years old. my dream is learning on a university of UK, and maybe someday I want to settle there.
    therefore I'm trying to make british friends.
    my msn is fruzso@externet.hu

8. trombonebleu

trombonebleu Insider

My name is James. I'm originally from the US, but I live in Hertfordshire. I'm 32, happily married, and play music part time, dig music full time. Current favourites: Gomez, Smiths, XTC, Christine Fellows, and Christian Lindberg. That'll change tomorrow; maybe even later today. I don't have an msn, but I can be found on YM as air_bends_sunlight

Hello.

9. Animalcrt5

Animalcrt5 Banned

Hi, I'm Animal, i belive this is where i introduce myself, I'll tell you more about me as time passes, or if people simply ask, it seems like a genuine place to be, it's gonna be good.

10. Malvenkemo

Malvenkemo Member

11. onelovemission

onelovemission Member