New to the parenting forum....

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Althea, May 10, 2004.

1. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

[​IMG]
    Hello everybody! I've been a member of the forums for a few weeks now but this is my first time checkin' this one out. From the posts I've read it seems like a pleasant forum, and bein' a mom of 3 boys (ages 14,12 & 7) I'm sure I'll be able to relate to many of the topics. ​
    Hope to meet ya'll soon! :)

2. Cre

Cre Senior Member

Hi :)

I am relatively new here too. From what I have seen this is a pretty cool board with lots of great mamas. I have three kids too, my son is 11, and daughters are 5 1/2 and 18 months. I am due to have my fourth on Nov 8.

3. Terelda

Terelda Member

Welcome! I'm new too...

My name is terri, I'm a 27 year old mom to Leah who is 1... :)

4. mums the word

mums the word Member

Hi,

i am also new here,
    my name is gemma, i'm 26 and have a son of 2 ys daughter of 1 yr and daughter of 11 weeks, (got a right handfull...lol)

5. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Hi, 3 boys and still sane, huh?

6. luv

luv Member

Respect, Mama! I find it hard to handle one sometimes....

7. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

Welcome to all you ne mamas. I've been on here for a long, long, looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg time. I have five boys and one girl. My oldest is 37 and my youngest just turned 5 two days ago. I also have seven grandchildren, three boys and four girls. They range from 15 to 9 months.

The forums are great for getting advice, giving advice, or just plain hanging out with friends.

Welcome,
    Kathi

8. HippyFreek

HippyFreek Vintage Member

Hello!

I'm a forumer from way back (2002-2003, lol, so old!). I'm married to monosphere, and we have a beautiful, rambunctious 13 month old baby girl, Moire (or hippysphere, lol...she already has a screen name!).

I love this forum, and hope you will too. I learned to be the mother I am today from this forum. It's taught me a lot about natural parenting, breastfeeding, non-vaccinating, food allergies, gentle discipline, and so much more. It's a great community. :)

Welcome.

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

fucking necro threads, Althea died a year or more ago, everyone.