New to the forums, Aussie, female :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by valeria.m5.5, Jun 3, 2007.

1. valeria.m5.5

valeria.m5.5 Member

Hey everyone,
    im 15, live in Sydney, Australia but i was born in Russia and moved here when i was 2.
    Ive sorta been trying to find who i am and what i want in life, everything points towards experimenting with my creativity and lifestyle and finding a soulmate, to share my life with forever. Im a dreamer and i think about the future alot (i probably should spend more time on the present though)
    My school life is alright im in year 10, im doing pretty well, although i could do better. Im choosing my HSC subjects soon! I FINALLY get the chance to drop subjects with no value to me (maths) and learn interesting things like aboriginal studies, art and community and family studies.
    After school i am thinking about taking a year off, to travel around Australia, places where i can be with nature and with an interesting culture and alternative lifestyle. After that, i have no idea, maybe go to University or maybe i will have found sumthing else even more exciting to do with my life.
    A soulmate would be great, someone who is interesting to me, can put up with me, who respects me and is passionate about life, love and nature.

Its great to be part of these forums cause there are so many people who i can relate to in some ways.
    Peace and love to you all, and thankyou for reading this :)

2. Forget me not

Forget me not Member

Hey Valeria. I get to drop subjects this year too! Just think, I will never have to do electronics again! These forums are great! Everyone here is so nice.
    Peace to you and all your kind.

3. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Hello Valeria! So nice of you to appear here at the forum! Enjoy your time here! :)

4. valeria.m5.5

valeria.m5.5 Member

thanks heaps everyone :)
    Its beautiful how many people replied so soon. its hard to find a place as welcoming as this, in this world.

5. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Val, I saw your one pic at myspace.com. Which girl in that front pic is you? Cute either way...just curious! :)

6. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Hey Valeria. Welcome to the boards. I'm Brie. I hope you enjoy yourself here. =)

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

welcome :)

8. westham

westham Member

welcome on board.

9. airotciv

airotciv Slowly Going Sane

Pretty name... [​IMG]

10. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! I'm Lauren :)

11. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

ur welcome here
    have fun
    PEACE