New To The Barefoot Lifestyle!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by paranoidandroid90, Jun 16, 2017.

1. paranoidandroid90

paranoidandroid90 Members

[​IMG] Just recently decided to go natural and set my feet free. How are they looking? [​IMG]

2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Welcome and you could do some science since you are new to this,

The 41-year old male had worn conventional shoes prior to making the switch to running barefoot. He also ditched his shoes for most daily activities and adopted a largely barefoot lifestyle. Dr. Nirenberg captured a stunning set of footprints that document the changes to his feet. http://barefootprof.blogspot.com/2014/04/

[​IMG]

I should have documented this, there is almost nothing online showing the changes after ditching shoes. I noticed my footprint change, I went from like the 3rd photo to where the side part doesn't really touch at all.

My feet also got a better muscle look, toes spread and straightened but I have no before picture.

1 person likes this.
  3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I run sometimes but I am not a runner and the changes happened anyway.

4. ThisIsNotSparta

ThisIsNotSparta Members

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i had no idea reddit had a barefoot section. i kind of want to join reddit just to troll the barefooters now.

6. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

First of all, welcome to the barefoot lifestyle. And you ask how they are looking, I think they look great! No bunions, ingrown toenails, etc.