New to all this...

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Purple_Haze, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Purple_Haze

Purple_Haze Member

Hello all, i just found that :

my sun sign is Scorpion, acendant Capricorn (whatever that means)
    my moon sign is Aries
    Oh, and I'm a guy.

Do any of you know what this means ??

2. orange skies

orange skies Member

Hey thats almost the same as me. My ascendant is in capricorn my moon is in aries too but my sun is in pisces. People with capricorn ascendant are meant to be shy with a strong interest in music. People with moon in aries dont like long detail to things if u know what i mean and very impulsive too which i find to be so true.

3. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

:eek: strange mix!

Scorpio: You absolutely LOVE sex, You like the mysterious and would make a good detective, you're shy

Capricorn...darn! I'm bad with capricorn...:(. Oh well, you're stubborn, determined,and grounded and also here, shy.

Aries:After people get behind your mysteriousness they' ll get a surprise, you're: DYNAMIC, energetic, and like trouble! ;). When you're with friends you'll *actually* be outgoing, but you won't be by yourself.

Sorry...I'm no expert...
    tell me how acurate I was! :&

4. Purple_Haze

Purple_Haze Member

The part about being shy and loving music is true ! I do ''love'' sex lol, but who doesn't ? As for being stubborn, determined and all, that is also pretty much true. Good job ryupower and orange skies :)

5. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

Yeah, but scorpio rules the sex organs (just like aquarius rules the ankle, pisces the foot, etc...). So you REALLY like..."the dirty", lol

Thanks! :)