New To All This

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by buzzgallove, Aug 13, 2015.

1. buzzgallove

buzzgallove Members

Hi all,

new to this forum and new to the lesbian world.

So I had a boyfriend for 3 years, long story short, we invited another girl into the bedroom. I loved it - more interested in her than him! That was it, no more lesbian activity for me :( broke up with my boyfriend after another 3 months dragging by.

I have now been single a year and slept with two guys as one offs and not been satisfied at all. I recently went out for Pride and met a girl; she's funny, pretty and my "type". We've only been texting until she called me a few days ago, but I finally plucked up the courage to invite her over - before anyone suggests this is not a great idea for a first meet, I want her to come over, she wants to come over and I know she wants more, she's hinted at it.

My problem is that I'm so nervous - I don't know what to do in the bedroom with a girl! She had an on/off girlfriend for 18 months so would be very experienced. I haven't told her that I'm new to all this and I don't really want to tell her, I want her to think I know what I'm doing.

She's coming here tonight, do I offer her wine? I know she drinks it but is that too obvious?

Furthermore, what do I do in the bedroom?! The last time this happened, I had my ex boyfriend telling me what to do, this other girl was as giggly, nervous and drunk as I was and I thought it was a one-off. Now I want this to happen and I don't know how it should all unfold; I'm so tempted to call it off cos of my nerves.

Some advice would really be appreciated here! What do I do? Do I lead? What do lesbians get up to in the bedroom?

I'm so sorry if this is such a laughable post!

2. Hellir

Hellir Members

My only answer is: stay honest and tell her like it is.
    I really don´t see why you should pretend being something you´re not? what good will come out of that? if you tell her that you´re unexperienced I´m sure she´ll be a great teacher and you get the chance to learn a few things.

3. silk896

silk896 Member

Excellent advice. just be yourself. DON'T RUSH! Don't expect too much. It's exactly the same as a first meet/first date with a guy? What's different? two people trying to find common ground after having text-type conversations. It's happening millions of times around the world every day.
    Just because it's with another female - No real difference.

As far as the bedroom goes - again don't have too many expectations. I'm sure you've met guys who after being with them a while, you know bed isn't going to happen. Why change standards?
    As someone who's been there done that with inexperienced partners - again, it's no different - just do what you're comfortable with and let things flow; if the other woman has any standards, she certainly won't push you past what you're comfort zone.
    Because there is one major difference with lesbian loving. It's all about connection, not insemination.

Just be you!!

1 person likes this.