New Thought Crimes Will Get You Kicked out of UK

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by skip, Aug 24, 2005.

1. HappyHippySoldierBoy

HappyHippySoldierBoy Banned

I did mean to say in the west....whoopsy.

2. Zonk

Zonk Banned

Yes Jonny. I am reknowned for listening to governments. In fact I live by their every frigging word.

When the National Front and Al-Mujihiroun where planning their little debacle in Traffalgar Square WE turned up to kick them both off the streets. What were you doing? Playing internet warrior?

http://www.libcom.org/newswire/stories.php?story=04/08/11/6447935

Oh look there's a muslim just walked past my window carrying a bag....best I phone the police.

You numpty!:rolleyes:

3. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

zonk you said that Ive fallen for what the government tells me could you show me where the british government have expressed views like mine ?

all I ever read is that islam itself is a religion of peace ... and they seem to be playing down the whole clash of civilizations thing.
    they would agree with you that the problem is some little fringe group

as for what Im doing if you ever meet me offline ask me

4. Zonk

Zonk Banned

Im asking you now.

What do you do apart from spread anti-islamic shite about, and spreading fear against an ethnic minority in this country?

And stop giving it a load of toss about Islam is full of hate...so are all bloody religions if you scratch through the dirt.

5. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

your asking me but as I said ask me offline if you expect a answer

and you havnt shown me where the government have expressed views like mine , so how am I following the government ?

6. Zonk

Zonk Banned

No problem. Most of us meet on here eventually.;)

Jonny you are quite happy to see muslim people blasted to pieces across the globe aren't you? Do I really need to go trawling through you're shite biggoted posts?

7. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

if I was happy to see muslims be blown up I wouldnt have gone to anti war marches .

I would prefer a non violent means of dealing with things .

I have mixed feelings there are people I think it might be better to blow up because I think they are very dangerous , I can understand why they believe what they do and I have sympathy for them but still I think it might be better if they were dead .

so some muslims yes I would like to blow up but the majority nope

8. Zonk

Zonk Banned

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=369039#post369039

Sounds very much like the rantings of someone who shares a view with the government to me.:rolleyes:

9. Zonk

Zonk Banned

You ought to be careful with views like that ....you could get deported.;)

10. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

wow this is going to get confusing if you bring in old threads but ok as I remember I was asking what people would do if there wasnt a war how they would deal with saddam .
    and also if you looked at the 2 million I think it was that were killed or claimed to be killed by sanctions if having a war and stopping those deaths at the cost of I think it was 25,000 would it be worth it

11. Zonk

Zonk Banned

It wouldn't be confusing if you remained consistent surely?

And it hasn't been only 25,000 killed now has it Jonny.....

And you're comparrison between people dying because of our governments sanctions and dying because of our government blowing shit out of them is ......weird.

At the end of the day Jonny you support the government and are happy to blow the shit out of muslims.

I rest my case.;)

12. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

as I remember I was trying to point out in that thread that the situation wasnt that simple

as I understand it sanctions were to stop saddam rearming so would you have got rid of sanctions and allowed saddam to re-arm ? and then left him and his children in power ?

how would you have dealt with the situation ? I went to a talk by peter tatchell not long ago and that was one of the things he had noticed that the anti war movement didnt really seem to have a plan to deal with saddam .

and you say that its western governments killing all these people in iraq what about the suicide bombers .

and zonk you seem to have changed your case at first you accused me of being scared of muslims because of the actions of the government .

you need to show that the government have said that islam is of itself dangerous or bad

13. Zonk

Zonk Banned

I am against the war (all wars) but don't consider myself as part of 'the anti-war movement'.

Suicide bombers in my opinion are in the least misguided and at worst scum.

In our various 'tete a tetes' I have accused you of being a biggot. Whether it is due to your being 'scared' due to the crap that comes from government or because a muslim looked at you in a funny way when you were a kid is really neither here nor there.

Either way it comes across as fear and inadequacy fuelled by hate.[​IMG]

14. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Thanks for that.. No i can't get you banned because you have just stated that you are not doing any of the key 'misbehaviours' and don't fall into any of the categorys highlighted in charles clarkes proposals. This was the point of me asking you the questions .

No of course i don't think people that question their actions should be brought to account, again i am just parroting the questions in the proposed new legislation .... I am slightly fucked up :p

You will be allowed into Britain no problem at all.

15. HappyHippySoldierBoy

HappyHippySoldierBoy Banned

If we're such a bunch of headless chickens, sucking the phallus' of our governmental oppressors, then why would you WANT to come to the uk?

16. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

sorry to intrude..but your missing his point and just telling him he hates muslims etc etc with out understanding his position.. I read what both of you said a few times [and throw me in with jonny if you wish] but really stop putting you fingers in you ears and going 'la la la la you hate muslims you do la la la la la'

17. Zonk

Zonk Banned

I understand his position perfectly thanks Matthew

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1451452

18. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

19. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

atypical point:

highlighting the depravity

Atypical response:
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36550

20. Claire

Claire Senior Member

I've-recently-been-to-the-Big-Green-Gathering-where-independant-political-groups-get-a-free-stage-as-it-were.

There-is-one-specific-group-in-particular-that-is-targetting-this-issue....they-are-at-the-moment-circulating-lierature-regarding-this-issue-and-the-larger-issue-of-the-Big-Brother-State-we-seem-to-be-letting-in:(

I'm-trying-to-get-hold-of-an-online-version-of-their-cartoon-style-interpretation-and-information-leaflet-to-put-on-this-site....it's-very-effective-in-it's-message.

It-isn't-a-particularily-new-thought-up-law-though...check-this-link-out-for-one: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1744 ...it's-been-on-the-cards-for-a-long-time...-the-recent-bombings-have-just-given-the-government-more-of-a-window

Maybe-my-perception-of-a-large-movement-is-bias-because-of-the-circles-I-move-in...point-taken-that-it-may-not-be-classed-as-mainstream.

"Those-who-forsake-freedom-for-security-deserve-neither" (not-my-quote-by-the-way...but-very-true-for-the-current-times)

I-don't-really-class-myself-as-a-UK-patriot-in-relation-to-my-protesting...I-just-try-to-focus-on-putting-wrong-things-right

This-thread-has-got-pretty-long...*goes-to-read-the-rest-of-the-thread*