New Thought Crimes Will Get You Kicked out of UK

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by skip, Aug 24, 2005.

1. boothy

boothy Senior Member

No. The Queen has little influence on the younger generations of today. She would rally much less support than most other famous people.

I don't know why the haven't removed it. I guess it's to keep those who are still faithful to royalty happy, and it is not a danger, because while the Queen on paper could, she won't.

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

"The fact is, freedom of thought and speech are wonderful things. But, those that died in the London bombings, 9-ll, madrid etc dont seem to be enjoying those freedoms very much. "

You mention Madrid. The Spanish response to their bombings that were very similar to London's was to embrace their Islamic community and to grant all those illegal islamic aliens living in Spain residency, and a greater voice. They also REMOVED their troops from Iraq, and that seems at the present time to have afforded the Spanish people much more safety and a lifting of the threat of violence against the public.

Why is this too much to ask of Britain? Or does your government put it's own political interests above that of it's citizens right to safety?

Of course Spain still has troops in Afghanistan, for whatever good that might be doing... So there is still probably an active threat against Spain from the Taliban.

3. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Well withdrawing troops from Iraq... that is a debatable issue. I was completely against the Iraq war, but is happened, and the armies of ours/americas/whoever out there have messed the place up so much, that if we withdraw we leave even more chaos and the country with no leader who realisticly has any control, people fighting for power, it would be like even more fucked up then it is now.

I'm not sure what stance I have on withdrawing troops, all I know is that they should never have gone in in the first place.

4. skip

"if we withdraw we leave even more chaos and the country with no leader who realisticly has any control, people fighting for power, it would be like even more fucked up then it is now."

Yes, but if it is inevitable, we should leave NOW because it will save the lives of OUR citizens. There is NO WAY Iraq will ever find peace with foreign troops occupying it's soil Same is true for ALL Islamic lands. Hasn't anyone figured this out yet?

Let the Iraqis fight it out amongst themselves. What is likely to happen is the country will divide into 3 parts which NEEDS to happen. It's pretty much inevitable, so let it go! Meanwhile let's get the boys home while there's still some to bring back. Lord knows what condition they'll return in and what the impact they will have when they try to reintegrate into society. That's another story, and a sad one indeed.

5. boothy

boothy Senior Member

^Agreed 100%

6. HappyHippySoldierBoy

HappyHippySoldierBoy Banned

Surely it's not that cut & dry?! I haven't really been keeping up with the situation lately. (whoops. *unburies head)

7. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

The Spanish response to their bombings that were very similar to London's was to embrace their Islamic community and to grant all those illegal islamic aliens living in Spain residency, and a greater voice. They also REMOVED their troops from Iraq, and that seems at the present time to have afforded the Spanish people much more safety and a lifting of the threat of violence against the public.

appeasement

skip wouldnt having islamic law be better ?
    I mean if you read what people like bakri say they say that we are targets because we are not muslims and dont live under sheria .

all spain as done is increased their long term problem by having more muslims in the country , sooner or later a war will kick off when those muslims try to re-conquer spain

in britain the government is still knighting islamists so I have no faith that this law will work

8. skip

"all spain as done is increased their long term problem by having more muslims in the country , sooner or later a war will kick off when those muslims try to re-conquer spain"

Yeah I was thinkin' that too! Pretty interesting thought, because Spain thrived under Islamic rule and didn't really go into decline until the Christians took over and they started the Inquisition & the diasporas.

But in reality Spain is more free right now than since Franco came to power, if not since the muslim era.

9. skip

I think the only possible solution is for the Islamic world to police itself and of course that would require we let them! Instead we have our armies on their land. And when they complain, we just call them terrorists and make war on them. Yup, that kind of attitude is getting the world NOWHERE! Unless attitudes change and fast, there will be a world religious war. Of course you could also oust your leaders and then perhaps there might be a change of attitude... Otherwise...

10. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

I can understand why you might think it thrived because thats the big lie we are all being told, I used to think the same as you .

but I would ask you to read some books on dhimmitude thats the secondclass status of non muslims in islamic states . you have to understand that there are some very rich powerful people that want you to believe that islam during this period was nice and tolerant

Things didnt I imagine improve that much after the re-conquest because you had another stupid religion in charge of things but islamic rule was not that great.

historians for whatever reason seem happy to leave out large parts of islamic history, so you get the crusades as a case of early western imperialism without any mention of the islamic imperialism that went into making the crusades happen in the first place .

The Decline of Eastern Christianity Under Islam: From Jihad to Dhimmitude : Seventh-Twentieth Century by bat ye"or

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-1422443-5224064?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
    shes written some other good books on the subject well worth reading

11. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

we have millions of muslims living in our lands who see our lands as future islamic lands , if you read what the sort of people who are at present bombing us say they intend blowing us up and fighting jihad until we all become muslim .

so even if we withdraw from what you call islamic land we will still have a massive problem

12. Zonk

Zonk Banned

Wibble wibble.

13. skip

The imperialism goes back to the Romans and others before them. Because Rome was at it's peak when Christianity began, it filtered thru the Roman empire readily, where it had to face off with Islam sooner or later. One authoritarian murdering regime replaces another. And it continues to this day. And still we don't stop it. We allow it out of fear. Imperialism cannot exist without fear.

14. skip

Yes, and our leaders see their lands as islands of oil at their disposal. I don't see a difference in attitude on either side.

They're both fucking wrong!

-Skip

15. skip

And just like the Christians had their period of "enlightenment and renaissance" so did the Muslims, along with jihads and crusades and inquisitions.

16. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

yep it does go back to the romans and others.

but what Im saying is when the crusades are talked about or when islamic spain is talked about for some reason we seem to get history from one side .

before the crusades you had jihad much of the countrys that islam expanded into were christian because that was the older religion so christians were being attacked for a hell of a long time before they started defensive wars we now know as the crusades .

with spain Im not sure why you only get this golden age of islam being really tolerant being talked about.

but there is another history the history of oppression of religous minoritys, yes you had some cases of prominant jews or christians doing ok at certain times but generally over most of the time muslims were in charge there was lots of oppression .

you had oppression of muslims to after the re-conquest by the catholic church but that part of history is talked about

I think the cause why we get this false picture is partly oil money, partly politics, partly the general hatred of things western and some sort of guilt trip that all adds up to the present situation

17. Zonk

Zonk Banned

Jonny2mad is one of these terrified people who has played into our governments fear mongering crap about a battle of civilisations.

Just as there used to be the fear of 'reds under the beds' it's now 'muslims under the mantlepiece'.

Shame on you Jonny.:rolleyes:

18. HappyHippySoldierBoy

HappyHippySoldierBoy Banned

On the surface at least, we leave in a secular rule (Thank fuck), but last time I checked, modern Christians weren't putting out too many Fatwa's on people for speaking out of line. "Citizens/subjects" of Islamic nations have far less freedom of speech and thought than we enjoy.
    As for letting muslims police themselves, we DO in this country. They make a right hash of it though, due to the fact that we live in a virtual self-imposed apartheid, with muslim "colonys" set up in major citys and little mixing between the two peoples.
    As a result, these muslim communitys are quite tight-knit, and if anyone speaks out against a fellow muslim for raining down jihad, they become ostricised by a large proportion of their neighbours. I actually thought that David Blunkett's plans for better intergration of immigrants into the uk was a damn good idea, but nope, the ever reactionary far-left liberals declared it fascist and tore Blunkett down, when in fact it might have avoided so many of the problems we're facing today, and made this country a better place for all creeds.

19. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

zonk

Ive been interested in and actively against islam for a long time much longer than the war on terror, and the government tells me that islam is a religion of peace and that I have nothing to fear from it .

its you who seem to be falling for what the government tell you your the sheep .

20. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

That's a very Western point of view. It's a little different if you live in other parts of the world...

Mind you, America's not much better....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/abortviolence/timeline.htm