New Thought Crimes Will Get You Kicked out of UK

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by skip, Aug 24, 2005.

1. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Wich charm school did you go too ?.

2. Wetbikerider

Wetbikerider Member

you are fuck, you should had never built the french anglo tunnel.

3. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

What difference would that have made... planes and boats have not been abolished have thay ?.

4. Packinalength

Packinalength Member

How am I encouraging terrorism? I don't remember building a tunnel either erm fuck

5. Claire

Claire Senior Member

SKIP,

There's-a-huge-movement-against-this-already:rolleyes: But-thanks-for-offending-us;)

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

that' so gay, far worse than the Patriot Act
    Vonnegut and Bradbury and such were so right

7. Claire

Claire Senior Member

I-don't-see-how-parliament-bill-can-either-have-happy-emotions-or-a-sexual-preference:&

8. skip

skip Founder Administrator

No, the issue is thought crimes, as clearly stated above. Someone else brought up Christianity, but it is related see below.

Would this matter to you? Are you the government overseer on this site? Would you report me to the authorities? Is that your job?

It's the US & UK governments that create fear, distrust & division, not me. I'm merely pointing out what they're doing on their way to becoming exactly the Big Brother Orwell wrote about. These fears and divisions ARE created by religion, in this case Christians vs Muslims. That is how they keep people in the fold and supporting their crusades. Same as it ever fucking was. Study history for god's sake... :)

I have nothing at all in common with muslim clerics, extreme or otherwise. Religion is the opiate of the masses, or have you not figured that out yet?

So, can you get me banned from the UK yet? Just for speaking my mind? I'd really like to know, so don't avoid the question.

9. skip

" Are you seeking to create fear, distrust and division in order to stir up terrorist activity"

It's really interesting that you should ask such a question at all.

The fearmongers are Blair and Bush, and liars both! Yet you think those who QUESTION their actions are the ones who need to be brought to account.

You are really fucked my friend.

10. skip

How can there be a huge movement against this, when it's a very recently thought up law, a response to the London bombings, that we are specifically discussing here.

Please provide a URL to this huge movement's webpage. Specifically where they discuss thought crimes. I did see your post about the ID cards, but this is something new, I believe. They are related in that they both achieve the same fascist goals.

The only ones who need take offense are the ones that identify themselves as nationalists (ie:Brits) or who support the current government and it's illegal actions.

If you are truly a free thinker, and not a false patriot then you would realize that these are only insults to those who support their government, right or wrong. If you think your gov't is wrong, then this is your opportunity to say so, instead of attacking those who point out your gov'ts illegal actions.

Meanwhile freedom of thought and speech are REALLY being threatened, right here on this very website and some of you ppl defend it (not you claire). They disgust me.

11. skip

Uh, weren't the London bombers homegrown?

Aren't some Al-Queda fighters born in the UK?

You still aren't getting my point. Do I need to connect the dots?

Today it's "foreign" people who encourage terrorism who are blacklisted because they wrote something on a foreign website.

Tomorrow it's homegrown people who advocate resistance or revolution at speaker's corner in Hyde park.

And the next day???

BTW, UK born people are NOT citizens. They're subjects. Unless you happen to be related to the Queen.

12. skip

It really ticks me off (and should you too), that rather than address the reason why "terrorists" want to attack britain (invasions of Muslim lands), draconian laws against freedom of speech are introduced to curtail liberty. This in no way addresses the root of the problem which is Britain's foreign policies. And until that is addressed, Britain will see more of the war coming home to roost.

The world has gotten MUCH smaller lately (haven't you noticed) and so you can't make war halfway around the world without the repercussions & karma coming back home. That's a fact. Get used to it or GET THE FUCK OUT OF IRAQ & the MIDEAST!

13. pabsy

pabsy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

oh youre not doing a very good job of winding anyone up here.... perhaps thats because youre talking shite and intelligent uk citizens are quite capable of forming and acting upon their own strong opinions without you to push them into action... and as for NOT citizens?.... very odd statement?

14. HappyHippySoldierBoy

HappyHippySoldierBoy Banned

Wow. I've never wanted to be banned from this website quite so badly. It was YOU who bought up Christianity Skip.
    I understand what you're saying. I think pretty much EVERYBODY on here knows what you're talking about. But you're just coming across as a soundbite flinging, paranoid madman.

Semantics dude. Pure semantics. I don't think that you really understand this country at all...

Thankyou. The fact is, freedom of thought and speech are wonderful things. But, those that died in the London bombings, 9-ll, madrid etc dont seem to be enjoying those freedoms very much.
    The terrorist threat is certainly exagerated by the media, but, it does exist. Now, I don't want ANYBODY walking the streets stirring up hatred, advocating murder as a reasonable way to achieve anything; REGARDLESS of their nationality, religion, skin colour, etc. Freedom is an illusion, and if giving up my right to walk around shouting "death to the west" would bring back just one of those who have died in any of the aforementioned bombings, then, so be it.

If this is my last post, then, see you all. I guess I really AM leaving! :p

15. skip

Well I just checked and it seems they've muddled the terminology a bit since 1983.

A subject is usually what someone is called who is born in a kingdom. It implies allegiance to the crown.

In 1983 they broadened this definition to include the term citizen which means the person is a native or naturalized member of the state or political community.

So I stand corrected. I was told this by various Brits, who are older and remember their subject status. Subject status implies the Queen can order you to do something and you must do it, even tho she is not elected. Is this still the case?

16. boothy

boothy Senior Member

To be honest, if someone (muslim or no) is going around supporting violent methods against the British public, I'm sure that most of Britain do not want them here.

I can see the argument for freedom of speech etc.

But realisticly, they are the ones that are going to influence the next suicide bomber, and I'd rather not them be in this country, or any other for that matter.

17. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Officialy, yes. But the Queen has no real power anymore. She simply approves pretty much any decision put past her by the government. Blair is the one who is charge now, Royalty has no power left to be honest.

If she tried to make people do something, a law would be passed by parliment in seconds revoking her right to "order" someone to do somehting.

Also, not may Brits really care about royalty anymore. blair controls the country, royalty has turned to some sort of show for coins and stamps.

18. skip

Ah, but the Queen CAN rally support, especially if she felt the government were not acting in the interests of the people or herself. In fact I sure wish she would!

And why haven't they removed this one power of hers to command others? What are they waiting for?

19. skip

I might also remind everyone here of some history. Once upon a time there was another land that had British soldiers occupying it against the will of the majority of its residents. Many went and and advocated violence (if necessary) against the UK's interests there to remove the political & military overlords. And if they hadn't actually taken violent action against their British oppressors, we wouldn't today have the United States of America.

What you fail to realize is that once you give up your right to criticize, demand change and yes, even advocate the violent overthrow (when necessary) of an oppressor, you lose your right to self-government and the accompanying human rights including freedom of speech and self determination.

And as the UK has drawn a line between it's citizens who criticise and foreigners who criticize, once this line has been drawn, it starts to narrow down those who are allowed to speak freely until only the government's voice is allowed to be heard.

And I see this clearly in the media in the US & elsewhere, especially since the BBC was castrated by the Blair government for questioning it's policies.

No I don't know shit about what goes on in the UK. I watch your parlimentary debates. Do you?

20. HappyHippySoldierBoy

HappyHippySoldierBoy Banned

Violence certainly has a lot to answer for... ​