New Synthases For Mdma Not As Good As The Old One?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by unfocusedanakin, Sep 16, 2016.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Dude don't even talk about PLUR, you started with the "long time abuser" crap...I've noticed you talk shit to alot of people recently. I didn't even mean it as a slight really, it was just an odd response, particularly the emoji.

Good for you you found your niche and are making money, some of it seems to have come at the expense of your idealism and empathy.

The amount of money you make doesn't necessarily translate to your logic abilities. Bhad Bhabie is a Millionaire, I definitely wouldn't have her go to bat as a pillar of logic.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm the same guy I've always been.

If I talk shit it's probably related to political views that normalize Trump or racism. Of course I have an issue with that and I admit I am disappointed in myself how angry it gets me. Before him I did not feel this anger but I think it's for a good reason. I have no problem with people who don't have those views.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It's hard for me to see MDMA in the context of a scene truly...

What I mean by that is... I don't feel a strong connection to a scene or anything with MDMA. I feel nothing. It's just another drug. A chemical among many which has its own properties and pros & cons.

I like it because it's more mellow than acid. I don't like the price of it really. I guess I like the feeling that I'm doing something "cool" or "hip"; which to me ecstasy is or has been.

But I'm too old to do x anymore really... I just don't see it as a feasible alternative anymore. Still, its virtues outweigh the negative aspects. I remember I used to hear people bitch about depression with the comedown. I've never noticed marked depression. Maybe because I was so accustomed to feeling like shit when I came down from methamphetamine that it reminded me of that. It never surprised me. That was just another part of the experience... coming down.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

For reasons unbeknownst to me, the dark net actually made MDMA one of the cheapest drugs.

I think the comedown is overstated as well but I've definitely had some pretty harsh comedowns. I dunno... it's just the way you come down that makes it difficult. The experience tends to have a sharp drop off from the psychedelic/empathogenic peak to the subdued amphetamine signature, which is obviously exacerbated when dancing for several hours and all that in a recreational context.

The repercussions of most other drugs don't seem as acutely coupled with the peak of the high. Like LSD, I'll occasionally feel frazzled after but it's viewed as a relief after Tripping for so long, alcohol hangovers are brought to my attention the following morning after passing or blacking out, cocaine you're usually just constantly redosing so if you pass out, same deal with alcohol or you just stay up and it's expected.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    soulcompromise likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol Seriously why do you add this shit. It's your choice man but its not becoming. Seems impulsively added, i hope that's the case.
    It's common knowledge people with aspergers are no retards. They often are a bit weird in their communication. I think GB was referring to that aspect. Mentioning how much you supposedly make is completely irrelevant

6. unfocusedanakin

It was the wrong thing to say. Money makes you seem like an ass. It's just that anytime I am honest with who I am people always bring it up again in an argument. Saying I must have some mental issue if I have the opinion I do.

All I can think of is to say I have a good paying job which means I must not be stupid. He can think what he wants.

Gurel'a comment was hurtful in a way he probably does not get or maybe he does. That is why I said what I said. We used to be kinda cool. People change and he did not seem to want to. So we fight now. This place is not the same anymore.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Hmm but give in to negative feelings as well you do :p ;):

Where two people are 'fighting' eachother like that, two people are at fault. It's not on this place imo. But in above quote you're kind of already acknowledging that yourself of course :)
    Anyway, sorry I had nothing on topic to add :D

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Back on topic, why don’t you hear more about MDMA isomers? Maybe it is most always a mixture of the two?

I’ve definitely read about S vs R ketamine, but never for MDMA

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Asmodean likes this.
  9. WolfWise

WolfWise Newbie

Seems I’m living in the wrong dimension or geographical area because it’s the hardest to find here! For the occasional private roll I have an extremely hard time finding it, while others seem to be able to get it like a pack of cigarettes at the local liquor store
    I say for those of you have this kind of access to mdma be thankful and enjoy the freedom and experience of love, empathy and the beautiful audio-funk-phenomena that comes with it!

(please don’t take this as a solicitation for said substance, I am simply stating that some geographical areas only have the usual garbage, never any kind of hallucinogenics let alone mdma. So please don’t message me offering anything as I don’t make a habit of dealing with people I don’t know thank you)

10. unfocusedanakin

Precursors used naturally create a certain ratio of S vs. R I believe. Since the same precursors are used by most major producers it's probably not a marketing point. Every dealer has the same stuff. But it does look like there is a slight difference in brain activity.

Effect of the R(−) and S(+) isomers of MDA and MDMA on phosphotidyl inositol turnover in cultured cells expressing 5-HT2A or 5-HT2C receptors - ScienceDirect
    The effect of the R(−) and S(+) isomers of 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA) and its N-methyl analog 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) on [3H]inositol monophosphate accumulation was studied in cells expressing either 5-HT2A or 5-HT2C receptors. The isomers of MDA produced a concentration dependent increase in phosphotidyl inositol (PI) hydrolysis at the 5-HT2A receptors, with the R(−) isomer of MDA being more potent than the S(+) at the 5-HT2A receptor. The R(−) and S(+) isomers of MDMA were significantly less efficacious at the 5-HT2A receptor as compared to MDA; S(+)MDMA had no effect. At the 5-HT2C receptor, both R(−) and S(+)MDA were equipotent at stimulating PI hydrolysis, with the S(+) isomer of MDMA being more efficacious at the 5-HT2C receptor compared with the R(−) isomer. In all cases at both the 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C receptors, the affinities of the isomers of MDMA and MDA were at least 2–3 orders of magnitude less than 5-HT. Despite the weak effect of these compounds at the 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C receptors, these substituted amphetamines do possess intrinsic activity which may contribute to their neurotoxic effects when administered at high doses

porkstock41 likes this.
  11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I wonder if it was known that these are some of the main receptor sites of LSD in 1994.

12. unfocusedanakin

Yeah that's probably been known since the early days of studying it which was decades before MDMA was mainstream. In all that time it has not shown what MDMA has. NBOME for example acts on the same areas as LSD but it can kill you.

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

What drives me crazy is the thought that someone may be marketing NBOME as acid.

I don't buy acid anymore, nor do I do drugs, but I always felt in my day that there were potentially unscrupulous actors who were will to compromise your health for their monetary benefit.

14. unfocusedanakin

A gram was dirt cheap from China a few years ago. A gram of LSD goes for 10K or more in some cases. But if I can pay $100 for a gram of NBOME and sell it as Acid I make bank.