new shit

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by johnnyblaze, Jun 12, 2006.

1. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Laced weed COULD be sticky... But, good weed is soppose to be VERY sticky.

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

laced weed is a myth, what are you gonna lace it with pcp? it would cost more money. The laced weed BS comes up all the time, when will anybody learn?

3. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Some hash can have chemicals in it. In the UK we used to get Redseal Black this was unaturally soft and sticky. It was said to have formaldahide (a preservative in it). Even worse was something called Formula this had no cannabis in it whatsoever.
    In some countries where opium costs nothing it has been mixed with low quality hash to give it a little kick.

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

when Oprah says it or something

5. 2cesarewild

Yea really I wonder sometimes is she saying stuff like "This potent new marijuana flooding the country called "Bee Cee Bud" is destroying our children, and it may be laced with other, more powerful drugs"

buffoon: yes hash is more easily cut with bullshit, and has def. been proven in scientific studies of soapbar. Only thing you can cut weed with is like high times fake shit.

6. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Maybe the freind was snorkling something that made his nose bleed.

One time I smoked some really really good stuff and the smoke got in front of my eye teeth and I couldn't see what I was saying so my tounge got all tyed in knots and the strangest things started bubbling out, OH! kinda like now! Damn I grow good stuff!

7. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

words of a wise man

8. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Dude, I swear on my own life it's not a myth. I allways thoguth it was bullshit. Then I sent my friend to go to hsi dealer to get some " Krip" (dank). He came back it looked liek shitty mids. I was pissed, I had paid 25 dollars a gram for this. I had boguht a quarter. ANyway, I wa sliek fuck it. I smoked it. This shit had to be laced. Probally with pcp as you mentioned. Vortexes kept openiogn up in the shy, a few times crosses and shit would appear in them, the it fully hit me, and i was seeing this vibrant colored shapes (the color was the color when you stare into a light or soemthing) The shapes were justign floating around. Then my friend pointed out that I was moving in cirlces, and squares and shit. Every shape I saw I started movign with it. Later, we smoked some more. I looked over at my friend and he zoomed out and it looked liek he was all the way down the raod.. he was sitting right next to me. If it want laced.. what was it?

9. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

man pcp doesnt do this kind of effects

maybe it was just surprisingly good weed

or laced with something which isnt pcp...if you were seeing brightly colored shapes like you have been starin at light then i guess it could be random household chemical or sometn. I get this when breathing in too much butane or alcohol by accident...but i get those too when just really high

10. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

It wasnt like seeign spots.. I was seeign detailed shapes, and vortexs, and tunnel vision and shit. I couldn't walk I felt all dizzy and disoreinted.I couldn't really feel anything, and I couldn't notice that I was moving, and i was all twiitchign and moving around. Sounds liek pcp to me.

11. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Nah, dude, thats good ganja with a teenager hitting on it.

I remember when I was a youth I always toked good Jamaican ganja - this shit is really trippy and I had experiences like you. One time, sitting in this room, the length of the room was like getting longer and longer and other times I could not walk from being so fucked up. I even stripped off in a bathroom for around 3 hours after a session cause I had some crazy fever from the bud.

But like, after 10 years of tokin, ganja has no effect. The only time I trip is when I eat too many mushrooms ;)

12. 2cesarewild

Unless you live somewhere dirty like philly or new jersey or nyc you ain't going to get pcp-laced weed, and it would smell funny! It wouldn't even smell like weed, a normal substance used to hold it is mint leaves. Even the shittiest of weed can be sold separate from mint leaves dipped in liquid pcp resulting in more profits.

13. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Hey,

I HAVE had laced weed, tho.

I made some butane honey oil with around an oz of good shit...laced a 1/4 of buds with it and let it cure. That was kinda like toking for the first time!

But, like all good things, they come to an end and basically after toking oil for a while it had no effect, just a warm fuzzy feeling.

I mean, with ganja when I toked daily it had no effect at all. I used to toke between 1/4 to 1/2 a day just because 'I enjoyed the taste'.

I used to love when harvest would come in tho, and have oz's of ganja laying around the house curing. I'd always be taking samples to see when it was good enough to smoke, and usually by the time it had cured properly there was little left!

14. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

I live in a shitty small town where half the population is crackheads and herion addicts. No joke.

15. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Man, philly aint that dirty.

Ok i lied. But yea Philly is one of the only cities on the east coast that reguarly has wet. And it is made here, although I aint ever going to the block where it comes from again.