new project

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by kinulpture, Nov 7, 2008.

1. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

otay they both work, then. wow second time i`ve done this w/ urls anyway. postin lnks for websites a bit easier. ive only known how to copy & paste 7 yrs.

1 person likes this.
  2. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

cool thing is,this individual is relatively close to me in eastern okla.@ thispoint notsure wot his route will be.but i'm thinkn there's still cleanup work 2 be done on the gulf.i say this too as most rivers inthat area

3. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

seem to flow southeast.@!east the mo,ark,rvrs do.there may be one flowin west frm there,if ne1 knows of one lemme know.if so,a group could "split-off"&head west.

4. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

pos(piece of shyt)phone double posts ad nauseum tried to find delete could only do this.

5. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

sry 4 multiposts.i can only do it this way,no fancy computer have i.when borryin veronica(roomate's desktop) yes longer posts & chattin.

6. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

i felt i should edit out links to his personal page. these down here are his words not mine.but it all sounds grt don`t it?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

ok, i`ve just noticed ppl usin boats to tote in ocala. plz post here those who did.

8. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

nice, thx m8 & welcomeback, she could be fit w/ raincanopy, dun see why not. plenty of room for gear if less rowers. i`ve followed the wooden boat rescue program for many yrs.tho never did it meself, just watched the magazine then th website. when th magazine first became electronic i asked th editor if she would put free ones on too. i finally found th free ones yrs later by accident. too bad not as many smaller craft for salvage on there.

9. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

10. indydude

indydude Senior Member

Wow! What an incredible boat!

11. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

This individual posted on my other sites.so I thot I,d share.yes, some1 in an earlier post

mentioned a barquentine travelin around.I can,t remem who tho.haven't figured out how oricof

12. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Our brother soaring eagle posted abt a similar concept.

13. GHOSTCRAB

GHOSTCRAB Banned

Wooden ships on the water, very free and easy, Easy, you know,the way it's supposed to be...(LOA:101-foot Baltic trading schooner, Beam: 22', Draft: 9',Displ: 140 tons) W.N.Ragland, www.wallaceyachts.com

14. GHOSTCRAB

GHOSTCRAB Banned

After reading everything I like #54 Tikoo dream of barges best.

15. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Yes,my fave too. If I haven,t posted this b4 enjoy again I guess, www.woodenboatrescue.org .free boats in in need of tlc.& often one can go 2 their nearest marina,& ask harbormaster if any free or cheap boats can be had.often the answer is yes.plz check out rainbow peace fleet on facebook.they have on their photos section last entry available boats.they appear 2 b in well maintained condition.they are needin crew rite now 2 sail 2 centeral america fron us virgin islands 2 establish a permanent rainbow marina & village.this is actually the group I was lookin fer,just different name.I still dunno wot happened 2 sunbow family & fleet.

16. GHOSTCRAB

GHOSTCRAB Banned

We love to entertain and we take alot of people with us. It makes for a wonderful experience in that we enjoy the cruise from their perspective as well. The spectacular turquorise water, playing dolphins, and the brilliant stars at night...it's so peaceful. And sunset is wonderful with all the boaters getting together for a beach BBQ. I think this is the happiest place in the universe.

17. indydude

indydude Senior Member

Are there any water routes from Washington ports to the gathering?

18. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

darn good question.frankly i dunno the site yet,since i`m not goin.i was thinkin there are several rivers flowin east frm washington state.

19. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

All the derelict abandoned cruisers reflect the country's economic problems. Saw another thirty footer ashore, above the edge of an oyster bank. Her deep keel, the bottom starboard edge of which was in damp sand, gave her no choice but to lean her bilge on mash grass, mast canted over.

20. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

This is abt what I've learned so far. shawnee regional gathering ends oct 10th this yr. Tennseeee river is relatively closeby. A rainbow navy regatta could float south on it to a thanksgiving gig in central alabama.