New Pledge of Allegiance

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AT98BooBoo, Jan 30, 2005.

1. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Grow up kid.

2. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

good counter argument:rolleyes:

3. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

I'm so glad to see you admit that you need to grow up.Admission is the first step to recovery.

4. Jointman69

quit whining cry baby, dont hate because im 16 and can make a valid argument.

5. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Your arguments are hardly valid. Your use of profanity and vulgar name calling is downright childish and just detracts from the validity of your arguments. However your arguments might have a semblance of validity if you used complete sentences. Next time pay attention in your highschool English class. The US had no business invading Iraq. You need to grow up, learn some respect,learn to think for yourself, and quit regurgitating everything that you hear on Fox News.

6. Pinecone

Pinecone Member

I wouldnt say profanity or bad grammar detracts from validity. The problem is jointman just doesn't see the problem with war. He sees that we're getting oil and thinks the cost is justified and doesnt understand why we don't. Basically, he's just insensitive and uncaring towards other people, or thats how i read him anyway. The problem is there isn't really a rational reason to love humanity(or anything), it's just something most people come to over time because we are human. I don't think that ignoring him or calling him stupid will help at all.

thats just my perspective of all this.

7. Goddess Om

Goddess Om Member

8. Jointman69

your exactly goddamn right.

Iraq was a better nation before?hahahahaha thats bullshit. sure saddam used to be a US puppet but he turned on us not the other wya around, he was building those WMDs to bomb the US and other powerful nations whow ould cause problems in his takeover. The US torture prisoners? thats a laugh, jsut because some sick rascist fuckers do some shit all the way across the world doesnt mean every prisoner is gonna be tortured. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PEACE.

9. Goddess Om

Goddess Om Member

People like you are already fucking our peace...well done

10. Jointman69

thats fine with me.

11. Lights

Lights Member

You know, cannabis sativa was once a divine sacrament that was not used by those who could not revere it and use it with purpose.

Jointman69, who I am willing to place $5 on cannot buy rolling papers, is not a man, and has never engaged in the sex act commonly called '69', What do you think qualifies you as a hippie? Is it only smoking "weed", or do you wear the token tie-dyed t-shirt too? Have you ever considered that, maybe, people in other countries have rights too? Have you ever considered that maybe there are alternative fuel sorces to oil? Do you realize that violence only begates violence, and that war is never the answer?

Honestly, did you suport Bush in the last election? Who will you vote for in '08 when you're twenty? Do you even care about issues or are you just a strait party voter (for shame). Did you believe that swift boat veterans crap?

In closeing, I bet you have a negative veiw on homosexuals too.

12. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Well said Lights..Very well said. I think Joinman69 doesn't realize what being a hippie truly is. Being a hippie isn't just about a persons outward appearance or actions. ie long hair&beard, doing various drugs etc..Being a hippie or a "hip" person is a state of mind.

13. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

im not sure jay even think sof himself as a hippie. and who cares if someone cant buy rolling papers. I get my legal friends to buy me such things.

14. Jointman69

how about 2.50$ ? seeing as ive done 69 but am too young to buy papers. doesnt mean i dont have papers. If you look at every single one of my posts buddy you'll see that i have never ever said that i am a hippie, and you'd see the origin of my username, too. i dont wear tie-dye. sure people in other countries have rights BUT we are not trying to kill those innocent people, we are hunting for the ones that want us dead. If someone wanted you dead and you had a gun and they were right in front of you and youd get away with it what would you do? sit back and wait to die? im a firm believer in Vote the man, not the party. in 2008 I'll vote for whichever candidate i think has the best policies. As for homosexuals....i couldnt give a rats ass one way or the other, im hetero and dont have any homosexual friends but if gays want to get married i dont see the problem with it, its not like its hurting anyone. Let them have the same right as other couples, you cannot deny two people in love the right of marriage regardless if theya re the same sex.

15. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Hey Jointboy, "69s" with hookers 13 y/o and/or first cousins don't count.

16. Jointman69

well today is national me being nice today so my only comment to you friend is that i have only done 69 maybe 5 times, 3 times with a 16 year old and 2 times with a 15 year old. i really dont go for the young girls or anyone in my bloodline.

its interesting that youd bring back the beef, i was under the impression we were at odds, it was lights who i was focusing on. Tomorrow Is back to the old me so if you want some arguing please holler tmw.

17. Lights

Lights Member

People, my comment was saying, that JointMan69 did not live up to any part of his username.

Couldn't buy rolling papers was in reference to Joint, Is not a man meant that he is still a boy, and the 69 part refers to the overuse of that tag in user names.

In answer to your question, JM, violence is never an answer, and I am always ready to die.

18. Jointman69

i dont see how you could come to this conclusion seeing as you dont know me man. i have tons of papers and 2 joint rollers, im mature enough to be considered a man, and ive done 69 so in reality i live up to every part of my username. and if you had actually come at me correct you'd know that the username of my origin comes from my friend budman420, he introduced me tot he forums and i couldnt think of a username so i jsut played off his.

19. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Gee what an original name:rolleyes: . One of the marks of a real man (or woman) is the realization that you don't know it all and therefore listen to and give heed to the wisdom of your elders.I have read enough of your posts to see that you are not anywhere near being close to a man. Your just an insecure kid that is unsure of himself and therefore feel that you have to brag about yourself and insult others in a pathetic attempt build yourself up. A real man doesn't brag about his sexual encounters, real or imagined.

20. Jointman69

please inform me as to how thats bragging.

did i ever claim that my username was original? nope.

this is true, but who's to say i dont do it? jsut because i dont heed the advice of some people off the internet? there's no way i could know your really 29, you could be 12 or 16 or any age at all. you could never know if i heed the advice of my elders or not so i'm throwing that statement out the window.
    Do you know me personally? Is it correct to judge me if you know nothing about me other then what I post on this website? I was under the impression that our beef was squashed but seeing as its not and you keep coming at me arent you doing the same thing, trying to make me look bad and in turn make yourself look like the smarter older more mature poster?