New Pledge of Allegiance

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AT98BooBoo, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

fuck that bullshit, would you rather fuck up the natural ecosystem in alaska to get oil or go get some from an obviously buttfucked nation(iraq)?? the only logical answer is form iraq. anyone who bitches about no war for oil needs to shut up or quit using oil.
    and anyways all these soldiers going to war were not drafted so its obvious they are doing what they want to do or else they wouldnt have joined the military, my dad is over there right now and he is damn proud to serve. i think there shouldnt even be any politics in these forums because all it does is pit liberals VS conservatives when 9 out of ten times both sides are full of shit.

2. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

That's t-shirt material.... :)

3. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Why thank you Autumnauburn.:) I got the New Pledge off the cartoon strip Non-Sequiter.

Jointboy69.Your post is completely devoid of any of sense or logic. Therefore I refuse to dignify it with any further comment.

4. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

5. Jointman69

lol devoid of sense.....no its just makes too much sense!

6. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

the u.s sucks, its nothing approaching a great country to live in, maybe once yes, but now definetly not

7. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Thank goodness that not all teenagers are as illogical as this.

8. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I agree with this 100%. Very well said.

9. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Another A+ for this one, i totally agree with this too.

Georeg Bush and his cronies suck! Another thing i dont like is his nice large tax breaks for the rich. The rich dont need it as far as im concerned. This man basically takes from the middle class to feed the rich, if anything it should be the other way around. A bunch of fucking greedy bastards.:mad:

If hippys were running the country you would see what real freedom and fairness is like. The country would be a much better place.

If i had my way, the mega wealthy would get no tax breaks at all, then we could use the money they pay in to clean up this country and take care of our poor and get them off the street.;)

10. Jointman69

liek i said before 9 out of every 10 times both sides are full of shit. if im so immature and stupid then how come nobody has given me an intelligent response? pshhh buttfuckers

11. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

FIxed

12. Jointman69

thanks jugg:rolleyes:

13. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

I tell you why I don't waste my time rebutting what you were saying. I think Mark Twain sums it up very well.

"When I was sixteen I thought my father to be the greatest fool alive. When I turned twenty-one I was amazed at the wisdom he had gained."

Most(but not all ) teenagers don't think for themselves; therefore its a waste of time to try to get them to do so.
    I don't have to try to rebutt what you say, your posts prove my point for me.

BTW: Most people use profanity to cover up for the fact that they lack the vocabulary to adequately express themselves.

14. ~*starfucker

~*starfucker Member

sorry to barge in here but...
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

how about canada???

i fucking HATE america

15. Goddess Om

Goddess Om Member

Courtesy of Lucy - who posted this alternative pledge on Society For Change site:

"I pledge allegiance to the Earth and to all the life that it sustains.

One planet, in our care, irreplaceable with sustenance and respect for all."

....Surely we have all grown enough to be citizens of the planet?

16. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Most of the Canadians I've meet are pretty cool people that think Americans are crazy for not having universal health care and for re-electing a moron.

I love the country but I despise the gov't.

17. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Thats great... and soo sad all at the same time

18. drbeaker

drbeaker Member

The argument that living in another country will help you find out how great America is only applies if you're talking about the 3rd world. Yes, a month in guatemala or nicaragua or Afghanistan will make you appreciate all the luxuries and freedoms that a quasi-democratic republic has that are not to be found in banana republics, theocracies, or conquered states. But spending some time in Canada, the UK, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, etc. will make you realize just how weak of a democracy this is.

I seriously fail to see what makes us a such a better country than any of those I just mentioned, it certainly can't be personal liberty or social services as they have has totally beat in both those departments. Have you ever spoken to a European student? They can all speak at least 3 or 4 languages, because THEY FUND THEIR EDUCATION SYSTEMS, they can go to a doctor whenever they need to because they have FREE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYBODY. Even in regards to freedom of speech, the right we as Americans are most proud of, we are miles behind much of Europe, where the FCC watchdog censorship we put up with is laughed at. I can only assume that its money and military might that you think makes us superior to them, in which case, stoned soldier, you are a shallow person indeed.

19. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Well put

20. Jointman69

well mr fucking bigshot you can kiss my ass with your stupid rebuttal using a mark twain qoute! as for my foul language? kiss my ass again ill be obscene for the rest of my life but that doesnt make me unintelligent, it just makes me socially unacceptable. are you saying Iraq was a better nation with saddam running it then right now?

America,

20 million illegal immigrants can't be wrong!!