New Pipe And Bubbler

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Instantreactions, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Instantreactions

Instantreactions Member

2. forest420

forest420 Senior Member

nice dude

3. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

suhhh weeet. how much did the bubbler cost? i like it. and i want one...someday.

4. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

damn it i miss my pipes havent used them in soooooo long, tihnk ill use those next time i smoke

5. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

i miss joints.. but they waste soooo much...

6. Instantreactions

Instantreactions Member

The bubler is ususaly 89.99...it was on sale for 59.99....and i payed 52...out the door :p so i got a bitch'n deal, i always buy all my shit from this one store and cuse im in there soo much he gives me all kinds of discounts...like a 129.99 bong for 89.99....his wife gave me that pipe for 29.99, and it comes with a free small pouch, and she gave me a big black one, so i can put my bud, 5 lighters and my pipe in there and its like a mini pillow too!! heehee....im gonna go back today and probly pick up another pipe or maybe a vaporizor....hmmm lol anwyays hit you guys up later! time to go roll me a blunt :-d Peace!

~J-ROD~

7. Instantreactions

Instantreactions Member

So its sad to inform the bowl and down stem on the bubbler broke when my bros freind was clenaing it at his house, other then that it still looks as good as it does sitting there, but not smoke-able, then some how either my pipe got stole out of my truck or it fell out one night when i was going to a friends house (think i lost it in a macdonalds parking lot) so yea sucks.

8. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

^U ever pickup that vape?

9. Instantreactions

Instantreactions Member

naw i didnt, i dont see spending 250 bucks for somehtign liek that, ill just stick wiht my glass...even thought everyone says vaps are realyl good. decided it was kind of a waste

10. JamminJim

JamminJim Member