New pills?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Weed&Speed2008, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Can anyone tell me some new fun high pills to parachutte or sniff?? I just tried Zopiclone the other day that was a pretty cool high. Thanks :) Please no kids lectureing about how "drugs are bad" or "pills are bad"

2. coffster98

coffster98 Member

Avinza (morphine sulfate). Thats the newest shit out. And the strongest per duration. 24 hours baby!

3. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Is that over the counter? If not what is it for so I can get a prescription? Whats the effect, whats the high like?

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

5. Purple Banana

Purple Banana Member

How the hell can morphine sulfate NOT be over the counter? If you're so interested in pharms, buy a damn Lippincott manual. It's 50 bucks or so, but at least you won't keep pestering the Pharms section asking innane questions which can be answered on goddamn Wikipedia...

Is there any purpose to you consuming pharms to such an excess? They're enjoyable, but damn, you need to be careful with such candid questions like "what pills can i take to get me high;" it's the internet, not a pharmacology school.

If I were you, I'd take a good look in the ER of any hospital or internist offices... Chances are, at least 40% of the patients there are drug-seekers, addicted to the stuff they so haughtily claimed they could quit any time. And for us people who legitimately need those pain meds, drug-seekers give us a bad name, making us look like we're simply doing them recreationally.

You end many of your posts claiming you don't want to hear any anti-drug kids telling you that what you're doing is stupid, but listen to your posts and retaliations- you YOURSELF act like a kid. A pathetic, irresponsible, selfish brat of a boy interested only in how much you can fuck yourself up.

Your "logic" (or lack thereof) is laughable and I pity you. For my sake, I hope you don't overdose or become more addicted than you already are, so that myself and other taxpayers won't have to foot the ER bill for your developing drug-seeking behavior.

Grow a pair, learn responsibility and safety within recreational drugs, and don't get too pilled out...

6. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Why are you on a godamn drug site if your against drugs. Your an ugly little fucking bitch that nobody will pay any attention too. now get the fuck off of my thread! By the way, your the kid who keeps harrasing people simply for asking questions. I came to a drug site to talk about hippism and drugs, if you don't like it then go to a different fuckin site you skinny little fuckin weasal. Is there anything on Wikipedia about little merger whore's who have nothing better to do with there time then fuck around with people on the internet so somebody might take pity on her and offer to be her friend? Cause that's gonna be my next thread. You don't belong here so go some where else narc.

7. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

That was amazing.

I felt I should post to reinforce this post. Good shit =)

8. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

omfg lmao........

9. elover

elover ritz with cheese

....yay for Purple Banana!

10. Purple Banana

Purple Banana Member

LMAO... I think it's hilarious when little boys get defensive about their growing addictions. You better hope you don't get me as a nurse in the ER when you OD, man. I love all kinds of mind-altering substances, but this is probably the kid who goes around huffing glue and gasoline all day. Don't fry too many of your brain cells; although I can see it's empty advice from the maturity of your post.

11. Purple Banana

Purple Banana Member

LMAO... I think it's hilarious when little boys get defensice about their growing addictions. You better hope you don't get me as a nurse in the ER when you OD, man. I love all kinds of mind-altering substances, but this is probably the kid who goes around huffing glue and gasoline all day. Don't fry too many of your brain cells; although by reading such a mature posting from you, I can tell that's empty advice...

12. Purple Banana

Purple Banana Member

LMAO... I think it's hilarious when little boys get defensive about their growing addictions. You better hope you don't get me as a nurse in the ER when you OD, man. I love all kinds of mind-altering substances, but this is probably the kid who goes around huffing glue and gasoline all day. Don't fry too many of your brain cells; although by reading such a mature posting from you, I can tell that's empty advice...

13. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

can you smoke purple banana peals?

14. PharmaPhunk

PharmaPhunk Banned

I think so, it has twice as much bananadine

15. elover

elover ritz with cheese

I wouldn't smoke purple bananas if I was you guys the only cure is to go to a rehab. facility and watch reruns of bananas in pajamas with B1 & B2...
    [​IMG]

16. PharmaPhunk

PharmaPhunk Banned

lmao where the fuck is that from? I remember watching it in my preschool days.

17. Geneity

Hahaha! Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs....

18. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Dude, I did an extraction on both regular banana peels and on the purple ones. I got twice the yield with the purple ones. Seems alot more potent too. That shit had me tripping for days . . .

Fortunatly I had plenty of Bananas in Pajamas on DVD so I didn't end up in rehab.

19. elover

elover ritz with cheese

Well you got lucky Daedalus...you guys better watch yourselves on that stuff.

20. Geneity

I love you guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.