new pic.

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pests and Problems' started by dirty worms, Jan 6, 2005.

1. dirty worms

dirty worms Member

mabe you can tell me what my problem is or what i am doing wrong.and how to fix it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] so what is the problem and how to fix it.

2. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Dude, you have a whole thread of answers already......

3. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

doesn't look well does it :(

sorry i don't know whats up with it though

i heard that soil grows are easier/kinder to new growers ...

at least with your next grow you won't make the same mistakes again :)

4. canabisflower

canabisflower Member

Do you have a magnifying glass to look under the leaves?
    Sure looks like spitermites 2 me.
    If your doing foliar spraying that could keep them down enuff so there r no webs.
    Yes...I read the other thread on this, and thought it was mites then.
    ><)))'>Peace :)

5. dirty worms

dirty worms Member

now i am trying to make clones.the other plant died but the other one is still alive i want to make clones with it.

6. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

i could guess that you maybe pyt to much water. i see the plant and leves are like hanging and that could be because of water filling them and making them heavy. but if the leves are realy curly its beacsue lack of water.

7. LuMpYtRiChOmEy

LuMpYtRiChOmEy Member

--Please for the sake of humanity will you PLEASE stop postind pics of them sikley dead/livin lookin plant atrositys. -It getting to be even more disturbing than watchin them pics of them iraki prisoners bein tortured an shit.. -I saw a video of some guys gettin cained and even stoned to death and it really made me cringe and all but now theses pics of these poor fukin . . -Please.. At least let them die with dignaty :) -Smokem up Brudda... -Their too far gone for any comventional tretment to do any good.... To tinker and toy with them at this stage is only adding to their humility.. -If they had everything other than humility theyd have everything... -<There ya go... <A more philosophical approach.. -You gotta give it another go after ya move. -I admire your tenacity but I dont think them plants got as much fortitude... -Letem go, ya dont even want a clone offem. -Read aroun a variety of forums untill ya move and THEN you'l have some SWEET plants. :)

8. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

you're under arrest.

9. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

imm just kidding.. i dont know what do to.

10. dirty worms

dirty worms Member

yesterday i pulledem out and stoped growen em. but one of thes days i will grow agen the right way. after i do a lot of research first. mabe next time i will grow them much shorter and not spray them with water when they r in flower mode cuz the water just cooked them and they were too tall anyway. i found a way to grow them Horizontal like a short bush.
    [​IMG] I looked it up it is called jogging the plant[​IMG] [​IMG] this is the finished plant. so i am done growen fonow. the end.