new people

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by EuphoricBallah, May 17, 2004.

1. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

Do you ever find when you smoke with someone knew without the rest of the people you usually smoke with and that your not that tight with it feels really weird?...i did this this w/e and i didnt like it! i kept thinking woah what if i smoked with this person everytime and i had to get used to this kind of high and stuff, i felt like i coudlnt be myself. I def like smokign with the original people I smoked with the best.
    :confused:

2. Velouria

Velouria Member

When I smoke with new people I tend not to talk as much. But after I get used to them it's fun. Variety is always good.

3. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

I'm social as hell when I smoke with different people and my regulars. I get REALLY sociable after I've had 3-4 bowls!;)

4. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i like smoking with new people, it's a good bonding experience ;)

5. garf12

garf12 Member

intresting you brought this up. I went back home this weekend and alot of my friends had brought home friends from other colleges and I smoked with them. It was fun to hang with some new people, but some of them were just complete nuts or crackheads. Intresting weekend to say the least.

6. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

yeah its not taht i dont like smoking with new people bc thats fine, but it as with liek no one else i ahd ever smoekd iwth b4 and liek teh first time i hung out with this person at all. so tahts why it was weird.
    ;)

7. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I personally try to smoke with a variety of people. It's nice to smoke with a certain group, but it feels better to smoke and get to know even more people. When smoking with someone I don't know I usually just act myself. No reason not to :). If you're shy just think of something that you can both talk about.

-Peace

8. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Im actually rather social in some sorta strange anti-social way...
    But sometimes people think im trying to get into there heads...

Damnit, im high an somethin doesn't feel right 'bout everything I type, but I mean, fuck it. I really need some weed, someone out there smoke a bowl or take a hit for me...

9. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

That happens to me too. It just weirds me out sometimes when theres a new head around ,It feels outta place.

10. bye-byethepound

bye-byethepound Member

A new head? Big deal...be yourself...if they don't like you fuck em....if after that session you don't like them then you don't have to hang with them anymore. I mean shit...you can't meet new people if your afraid of them. You might end up being a lot alike.

11. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

im not afraid of them tho or dislike them, its just not normal and it feels weird.
    :rolleyes: