New nudist here

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Nakedgamer, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Nakedgamer

Nakedgamer Members

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum but not new to nudisim. It all started back when I was younger and my parents would go out of town a lot. I would stay naked and would go naked in the back yard at night quite a bit. Nothing like looking at the stars and feeling the night breeze completely naked. A few times I got braver and walked around naked at night. Now I have my own place and stay in my birthday suit. I only wear clothes when I leave. Unfortunately I have an apartment and really miss going outside completely naked so I'm a home nudist for the time being. I see no point in wearing clothes at home. I don't feel like me covered up if that makes since. It is the ultimate freedom. When i do have to wear clothes for work or something im always pulling on them. Glad to see there are so many other people who love being naked.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  2. RT19

RT19 Members

Hello and welcome. I’m like you. Always naked when chilling out at home and constantly daydreaming of getting naked when I have to go out wearing clothes!

3. Steveh

Steveh Members

Welcome, to you. I too started being naked when younger at home too

4. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I rarely go naked, unless i'm really in the mood to be.
    horny wise.

5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Hello and welcome to HF. I too live my life as naked as possible . Always nude at home and fortunately I can also be nude in my yard and garage. My wife is OK with it being she is a social nudist and goes to the nude resorts too with me

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Clothed With the sun likes this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

it's great when the wife joins in with social nudism i think

7. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

It is. My wife used to join me at nude resorts but isn’t into it any more. So now I’m...well....you know.

beachwalker likes this.
  8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Hi, Alice here. I love to go nude on my farm and the Farm where I work! Just too cold for me this time of the year ! So I have my coffee sitting in front of the fireplace nude every morning before sunrise and going to work !

9. theamos

theamos Members

I grew up in a very open house that cloths on or off was not a big deal. When we went camping we always were naked. I grew up with 3 brothers. I was the only sister and it never was an issue
    Even tho I live with a roommate I still do once and a while and camping trips alway end up naked with no matter who.

10. Steveh

Steveh Members

Isn't it great they go to resorts with you? i love to see her naked around other guys

11. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. Your introduction to naturism is that of many others.

12. Clothed With the sun

Clothed With the sun Why Not?

My family is also very open about nudism. I'm almost always naked at home, in the car and on camping trips too!!

theamos likes this.
  13. Clothed With the sun

Clothed With the sun Why Not?

My mom and I are both nudists and are usually naked at home. We've been to Haul over beach a couple times, but I would love to visit a nudist resort. Do you have any suggestions?

Daretobare likes this.
  14. JanePeterss84

JanePeterss84 Members

Hi and Welcome, I'm Jane and new to the forum too! I'm a country nudist here in the back woods of Arkansas with my fam lol, hoping to learn how y'alls, I guess ours actually, living styles can help make ours more fun, enjoyable and whatever :)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    Fallingstarshower likes this.
  15. theamos

theamos Members

Welcome Jane

JanePeterss84 likes this.
  16. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I'd recommend Cypress Cove or Sunsport. Both have web sites. The Cove being the finest of the two.

17. D boy

D boy Members

18. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I'm nude when ever I can be. I'm nude most times at home and only dress to go out in public. In the summer if I'm out in public I only wear shorts, t-shirt and flip flops. I have driven nude a few times early mornings or late night.