New new new pic

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Jo King, Jul 9, 2013.

1. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

yeah, they said the freeways towards Santa Monica were packed this weekend....

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Yep, pretty much something I never want to relive again. I think I'll just visit the beach in the Fall next time.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You know what struck me as surprising when I saw your lovely pic of you and your baby at the beach, Rainy? That beach looked amazingly the same as the beaches around here (MD, DE, NJ, etc...)... Idk... I think I expected Cali beaches to look diff.
    Anyways, that was a great pic... I showed it to Cason n he liked it (he loves pics and beaches n babies, haha)... but anyways, shame you took it down because someone thumbs downed it..
    and on that note... anyone who would thumbs down a pic of a person w their kid just has serious issues and I wouldn't even waste a second thinking about such a person. But, who knows?.... Maybe someone just hit the wrong "thumbs" button by accident. :)

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

yea that is part of the reason we are going on our beach trip in mid September... I mean around here the ocean stays cold til Aug and doesn't get very nice to get in until Sept really... so that's nice and add to that most of the tourists being gone .... plus mad sales at the shops... it's much nicer down there in Sept.

5. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

camping in the sunny Peak District :sunny:

[​IMG]